Not A Bug Fast travel - Obol Plains

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hellfiren, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

They messed it up again, today The Guide for the Far seas Guide Quest was up and i need to port to Oblol Plains and Far seas.
    All my toons are far beyond level 100 (120 125 mostly) , but the fast travel said NO you dont have the Requierments to port thier, this is wirred these zones never contained any requierment unless the Level Bennshmark 95+ to enter them was no such entering requierment like KA has had in the past if not done the Timeline thier.

I went to the Spire / Druid Ring Portal and over this i was able to port thier without any isuse.

And the Phantom Sea and Phantom Sea is still on my map after patch.

Helrfiren
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Miragian Well-Known Member

Neither of the "Oblol" zones, either Plains or Frontier allow you to fast travel to them until and unless that character has done a certain amount of the sig line for that expansion.

Unless that character or characters have already completed those lines this is not really a bug. At least in so far as that particular person's issue.

Specifically for Oblol plains you need to have rebuilt the wizard spire.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Gwalchmei New Member

I don't know that this is the whole story: My lvl-110 toon (125-Trade) did the entire Obol Plains Signature line, plus most of the other quests in the zone, and despite being an All-Access Member, having all the Premier Expansions, and being able to Fast Travel everywhere else, I still cannot fast-travel to the Obol Plains. It still says "Teleport request has been canceld. You do not meet all the requirements to enter this zone". I still have to map-travel somewhere with an Ulteran Spire then use the spire again to get to the Obol Plains. I note that you can't never travel out of the Obol Plains using the Spire too, so maybe this is meant to be a difficult zone to get to (https://eq2.fandom.com/wiki/Ulteran_Spires).

Zone Spire Location Connected to All Spires? Spire Page
    Obol Plains ( 82, 38, -336 ) Enter-only location N/A

I've done almost every other quest in this zone too ... so, either you can just never Fast Travel to the Obol Plains using the Map, or there has to be something to this besides the full Signature Line, that no-one had thought to comment on.