Farseas Taskmaster D'Zran

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Inah, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Inah New Member

On the nek docks there is a table on which you can pick up 6 different Far Seas Requisitions quests. On completion of the tasks it says to speak to Taskmaster D'Zan on the docks, but he is AWOL. The tasks were not so quick and easy to do, so I would really like to turn them in somewhere. Any ideas? Thanks!
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

try /target Taskmaster while be close to his normal spot.

Sometimes he is under the dock or ground, but the /tar should put him on your target sight and then hail him. That should make him appear where he should and then you can deal with him normally. Hope this helps.
  3. Adevil Well-Known Member

Relogging often works, too. I've had issues with frogloks in Tupta ending up on the beach below the platforms, which is WAY out of /tar range. /camp self worked in those cases.
  4. Xianthia Well-Known Member

This ^ I never had any issues with the /target NAME then H to hail to bring back the npc... until got to Tupta with an alt doing Ship Out quest. NPC was relaxing at the beach down with the mushroom dudes :p. Was my first time having to camp to self to bring npc back.
  5. Inah New Member

He reaapeared after logging back in. Thanks so much for the help.
  6. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Glad to help. Most of the players are willing to help, at least somewhat. Some more than others. But that's the way it is in the real world, too... if I can ever find my way to it *grins*