Familliar stats (according to season, owner level and season)

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Kalika, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

I m just wondering, my toons with a season 4 familliar noticed that leveling takes 4000 per level and if i am correct season 3 needed only 3000 (ie 3->4 you need 4x 3000).

I also wonder what is the buff you get for a level X toon Y familliar of season Z.
  2. Cragfire Well-Known Member

The XP for a familiar isn't that clear cut.. it depends on the commonality of the familiar you currently have equiped; Common, Legendary, Fabled.. Ethereal.. Common only needs a few hundred to level per teir, Legendary more, Fabled more.. ect..

You get the straight buff listed on the familiar no matter your level.. by my understanding... I could be wrong.. but none of my very low level toons have a familiar (yet), so I can not answer that with 100% confidence.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

The buff scales with level as far as I can tell with my characters. At least my level 90 sees different stats for familiars than my level 109 or level 73 characters I checked.
    Kalika likes this.