familiars

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by shaneer, May 8, 2020.

1. shaneer New Member

can anyone advise me on the best/quickest way to level my familiar. the quest doesnt seem to give much exp, i have been told you can get a familiar exp potion drop from the overseer quest but i aint been that lucky
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

overseer can drop xp familiar potions and the quest familiars wild. missions in bol can drop familiars

other ways require paying money/dbc
    shaneer likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The only way--other than the familiar XP potions--to level a familiar is to feed other familiars to your equipped familiar.

As has already been noted, some BoL mission rewards may give familiar XP potions, depending on what weekly bonuses may be operative.

The only fast way is to either shell out plat to purchase familiars on the broker to use as fodder, or to spend cash in the Marketplace to do the same thing.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

you can buy singing steel crates and it can drop familiar xp potions too
  5. dorotea Well-Known Member

If you do the so-called panda quests (three years of summer events) among the rewards are a familiar, a potion to level a familiar to level 2, and a potion to level a familiar to level 3.