Fixed Internally Familiars wild still giving season 8 familiars

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Bludd, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Bludd Well-Known Member

I just did familiars wild and got a great grey owl

patch notes said familiars wild should be updated to 9
    Daryx likes this.
  2. Caith Developer

This was part of the issues that was causing this mornings crashes, so the quest has been reverted on live servers, and will be updated in the next update.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

thanks for the information
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Thnx for info. Just did this and got last year's familiar. I was going to post until I saw this thread.
    Moonpanther likes this.
  5. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I'm having issues finding quest mobs for that quest at all. Nothing is showing even tried some on the wiki list of creatures nothing. Ones they have listed are claiming they can't be captured and none have the little bag quest icon over them. I only managed on my 125 toon to get some gators in VOV that had the little bag quest icons and was able to do the quest on that toon. No luck with the others so far. What am I missing.
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Moonpanther, you'll find a number of them available in last xpac location--Savage Weald like, bats, reptiles, etc. BoL has reptiles and insects as well in jump off point down near water. A lot of them offered just don't make the transition over unless you're willing to chronomage/strip down gear. You need mobs that aggro is the largest issue and that doesn't happen for a lot of them previously available in other xpacs.
    Twyla and Moonpanther like this.
  7. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Ok, I was wondering about lvl being an issue. Thanks for the info.
    Bhayar likes this.
  8. Harduc New Member

use "Catalogue Creature" to agro mobs without doing damage to them.

I have successfully done the quest many times, even on grey mobs.
    Twyla, Bhayar and Moonpanther like this.
  9. Saladdin Active Member

Expected time to resolve the issue? It's been 10 days now....... and nothing. Will this problem ever be solved?
  10. Bludd Well-Known Member

next patch, upcoming tuesday
    ittiebitty likes this.