familiars wild - Corrupted Coalescence

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by mythicaly, Apr 11, 2022.

1. mythicaly Active Member

can we please fix the rng of familiars wild???????????????????? its not a bug but getting very frustrating 7 corrupted coalessence familiars in 2 weeks is freaking insane...only 2 toons outta 5 with 1 legendary since server laaunce please try to adjust this
  2. Escape Goat Member

I just gave up on familiars. Like you said you get the same thing day after day and you only get 100 xp for it. No thanks.
  3. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Agree with this. I run two toons a day. On one of the toons I got Corrupted Coalescence for 4 days in a row. The other one got it 2 days in a row. I guess it might be the luck of the RNG but this seems just wrong. I would love to see the drop chances for the familiars. I have never seen even one legendary.

While we are at it can we increase the XP when you consume a familiar or make them tradeable? For 100 XP it will takes years to level even one familiar. Yes I know you can get potions but those are pretty rare.

All these leveling things always feel like a cash grab to me. Make it super slow and annoying to make any real progress in the hopes to forcing player to spend real money in the shop to speed it up.