Fixed Internally Familiar Training Potion that came with the Expansion does not work

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Katey, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Katey Member

I used the Familiar training potion that came with my premium expansion and it DID NOTHING. It didn't work at all. I did a ticket and they will not return it to me so I can use it when it gets fixed. I'm a bit upset because I paid for this and was told in my ticket that it can't be refunded. It's not my fault it didn't work but I PAID for it and I'm a paid member with a long term membership.
  2. jediranger New Member

Did you at least gain a level but no stat increase? I used 6 that I had saved up on mine, I dont think it will be a issue if they fix it though, your familiar will still be at the same level. Mine was at 1800+ potency and dropped down to 1100 potency after using 1 potion, after 6 potions it put it at little over 1700 potency but its at level 7 now
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Hi Katey,

Specifically what do you mean it didn't work? Did you not gain levels did you gain levels but the stats went down?
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Katey Member

It gave no xp to the familiar at all. I checked it's xp before using it and then after and it was the same. The items states that it will increase the level of your currently summoned familiar by 1 to a maximum of level 10. No level or xp was gained.
  5. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

I used the Potions and Cobalt Crate items to raise my harvesting familiar from 1 to 10. It's stats and abilities went up (and there is green txt on the familiar which indicates it has lvl 10 abilities), but the level indicator at the top of the familiar window stills shows Level 1.
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

There are known issues with the familiar, it's possible that is what is occurring a fix for it is planned in the upcoming patch. Let's see if that solves this first.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  7. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

I was going to post a pic of a it lvl 1 and lvl 10 to show what I meant - but it appears I can not upload a pic from my desktop :)
  8. Katey Member

I went by the actual xp numbers you get when you right click your familiar. The green text only shows you the current level, not the xp. I gained no xp from the potion that came with my premium expansion.
  9. Quillyne Active Member

Confirm the same issue. Consuming the CE BoL familiar training potion did not level my active familiar (Reishi Grazer). The familiar remains at level 1 and the stats did not change.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

When you mention "remains at level 1" are you looking at the top part of the information on the familiar? Because that doesn't change. The familiars remain level 1.

As you level it, what you want to look at is the green text where all the stats are listed. Should be a sentence like "Second Level Familiar", "Third Level Familiar", and so on.

Thank you for the heads up on the possible issues with the potions. Going to wait to claim until it's clear they are working.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Quillyne Active Member

Sorry, I should have added that, yes, green text indicates level 7; however, the stats did not increase from what it was at level 1.
  12. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening?
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

If you give me some familiar leveling potions I'll test it out for you. :p
    Breanna, Bhayar and Beee like this.
  14. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Yeah, Dude and I will be happy to test pots out. In fact, also give each of us a celestial and fabled familiar with about 10 training pots so we can ensure an unbiased and adequate testing environment.
    Breanna, Nazy and Dude like this.
  15. Ratalthor Developer

We believe this is fixed. If it isn't fixed please make a new post.