Fallen Gate - Polished Granite Tomahawk Live Reward

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Sowy, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Sowy Active Member

Both this and the epic adornment only proc on "Spell." You may have noticed but scouts/melee don't have very many "spells" (Yes, I'm tracking ascensions can count as spells)

Actually PGT specifically says "On a hostile spell this spell has a 15% chance to cast Might of the Land *on target of spell*" (which technically would be my enemy) I've actually never seen it successfully proc yet.

Is there a way to change this to the "on any combat or spell" the other proc based things are set to?
    Prissetta likes this.
  2. Arandar Well-Known Member

It's really just a tooltip description issue, and this has already been noted elsewhere (I think there's one or two other threads that talk about this). When you see "on a hostile spell", it includes both actual spells and combat arts. The distinction is that it won't proc off autoattack hits.

That said, there's also a known issue (I think this was mostly discussed in Discord) where their procs aren't triggering at all, or at a significantly reduced rate, due to some conflicts with how internal cooldowns are being handled. AFAIK, it's being worked on.
  3. Sowy Active Member

I've only successfully gotten it to proc once yet. It was on a Smoke Bomb cast, which is one of the few scout abilities i have that seems to be treated like a spell.

EDIT

Procced 2 more times, both only on Smoke Bomb.
  4. Sowy Active Member