[FALLEN GATE] Neustart - a TLE Semi-Hardcore Raid Guild - Newly Forming!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by R_Sin, Jun 25, 2017.

1. R_Sin New Member

Hello!

We're 2/3's of the way through KoS on the Fallen Gate server continuing dominance, and looking to add a part time or full time raider to our ranks. We're currently raiding three times a week - Mon, Tues, Thurs starting at 8PM EST and going until about 11PM EST.

We're looking for the following classes as a HIGH PRIORITY:

Shaman
    Cleric

If you might be interested or have any questions, please send a tell to Wardin, Vymm, Wojo, Gordon, or Normis so we can get you on discord and chat.

Check our the server raid progress here:
    http://progress-tle.eq-raiders.com/server-detail/?categoryname=Desert of Flames&server=Fallen Gate

Thanks,

Wardin
    The Fallen Gate and Vymm like this.
  2. Normis477 New Member

Getting the crew back together should be nice. Cant wait to get started! To Neu beginnings my friends! See you Tuesday at Launch!
  3. Iriathi New Member

I'm going to be leveling a Fury/Guardian main with various other support roles and my boyfriend will be leveling a wizard. We also have a couple friends we will be playing with, but I'm not sure what their plans are as far as guilds.

He played on Phinny for some time, but I stopped playing EQ1 many many years ago. Was the guild that you are continuing from Phinny 'Neustart?' He doesn't remember the guild name, and I just want to check!

This seems like a great set up for us with responsibilities that would also like to raid
  4. R_Sin New Member

Hi iriathi,

I hope you decide to put in an app and talk to your friends as well! On the EQ1 Phinny server, I was a raider rank of a guild called Kings Legion.

I originally raided EQ2 back in 2004-2008 during the live launch of the game, and some of my fellow co-leaders and officers of Neustart have actually played the current EQ2 progression server and are coming back for round 2.

If we can answer any questions, please feel free to drop us a note on our forums or hop in our Vent server (information can be found on the guild forums after signing up).

Hope to speak with you soon!
    The Fallen Gate likes this.
  5. Vymm New Member

The Fallen Gate likes this.
  6. The Fallen Gate New Member

Encourage any of you looking for a guild on this new TLE to come check out our forums and see if we're a good fit for you!

We're getting a nice influx of applications and generating some nice dialogue in our member section. We currently have voice chat set up for our members to use for server launch and hope to get some guild groups going early on.

We hope to attract those of you who like logging in and getting things done - without feeling like you have a second job.

See you on The Fallen Gate

< Neustart >
  7. Rolento New Member

Count me in! Even if the name is meh
    Vymm likes this.
  8. R_Sin New Member

Nice Rolento! see you tomorrow! message me in game as Buhz
    Vymm likes this.
  9. Vymm New Member

Just about time to get going ..... clock is ticking.
  10. Vymm New Member

Come check us out ... might be a quick run to 50.
  11. R_Sin New Member

We're 24 hours in and some of us are level 25. Come check us out! We're still recruiting all classes, but especially caster DPS and Brigand.
  12. Vymm New Member

<Neustart> Guild Progress Update as of 7/01/2017 5:11PM

[IMG]
  13. Bonzi232 New Member

Hello! I would love to join the guild, I'm currently reinstalling the game right now (just started back up my daybreak account for this). I played the game from release on and off for the first few expansions but was only doing hardcore raiding for a little while. Your schedule works perfectly for me, I am also EST based. Any classes you are in dire need of? I used to play guardian so I'm looking to switch it up from there.
  14. Vymm New Member

Message one of us in game. We can discuss @Bonzi232.
  15. Vymm New Member

X2 raiding begins and x4 soon. Message one of us online.
  16. R_Sin New Member

Bump!

Remember, nothing is locked in at this point in time as far as rules and raid schedule. We are open to discuss any rules currently posted OR not posted.

We are anticipating that raids will be finished much earlier than 11 EST or 11:30 PM EST. We are still in need of a couple of key scouts (swashy, brig, ranger) mages (warlock/wizard), and one or two healers (templar, inquis, warden).

about 15 or 20 of us are level 30 or higher, so within the next week or so, we'll probably start gunning for our x2 and x3 content.

Join while you still can!
  17. Vymm New Member

Recruiting a few last select classes.... x2 raids completed and X4 raids coming this week.....

Neustart.enjin.com
  18. Tabytha Member

<Neustart> is still in need of the following classes:

Bard
    Swash
    Brigand
    Warden/Cleric/Mystic (1 of any of these, Cleric Pref)

We may also consider exceptional players of certain classes not listed above.

Please message any of our officers for more information: Shax/Tabytha, Wojo, Buhz, Hamoto, Normis, or Vymm. You may also reply/PM on these forums or check out our website (https://neustart.enjin.com/) and submit an application to start the conversation. We've already been raiding x2 content and are looking to fill out a few more slots in our raid force with plans of starting x4 raiding this week.
  19. R_Sin New Member

20. R_Sin New Member

bump! still need a few key classes, PST