Fallen Gate Low Levels

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Rolien, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Rolien Active Member

So I'm interested in joining Fallen Gate however I am curious how are the lower levels?

If making a new character will I be forced to solo to max or is it fairly easy to find a group of lowbies to group with?
  2. jessejames Active Member

FIrst expansion hits today. I assume low level content population will fall for a little bit until people get their main toon's to 60
  3. Carynn Well-Known Member

You'll likely be solo unless you join a guild that includes a lot of lower levels or alts. Click U when you come into game and examine the guilds, and talk to the recruiters. They'll be able to tell you the level population of their guild.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

I was quite easy to find groups all the way up. But like jessejames said, DoF hit today. So there will be fewer low level groups for a few weeks I would imagine.
  5. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

there's lots of both... I have toons ranging the gamut of 10 and up and so do most of my guildmates.
  6. Syzmic New Member

If you like running around for hours and hours for very Ridiculous low XP killing mob's, then i got 3 words for you.

Grind,Grind,Grind.

:p
  7. ruthless619 Member

I got my first character to 24 in 2 days solo so you must not know how to xp then.
  8. Dilf Member

And how long from there to get to 50 solo? You do realize that getting to 24 in 2 days isn't really something to brag about, and definitely not worth dissing someone over? Should someone tell you that you must not know how to xp then too?
    Ceyllynn likes this.