[Fallen Gate] Looking for Guild for 2

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Deekow, May 18, 2018.

1. Deekow New Member

A friend and I have recently started on Fallen Gate (after a false start on another server where it went too fast, and NO ONE was around). We're both recently returning after a couple year lapse as well.

As the xp grind is slow, we'd really like to join a guild that has people playing in evenings US. Here's the important bits:
    • We're level 13, want groups (dungeons, etc). Mentoring is fine. Having people around in evenings and weekends is key.
    • I'm a tank, she's a healer, but that's not TOO big a deal.
    • Privacy is VERY important to my companion, we will not be able to join voice.
    • We don't require raiding.
    • We do light RP from time to time, just as it fits the moment.
    • We will also need time to ourselves, though, we can make that outside guild prime time just fine.
    • We don't expect handouts, but it would be nice to have a guild that works for each other - I would lend my armorsmith skills, and she, her provisioner.
    • Family oriented style is a must - crass people that are in your face or rude all the time will steer us away.
    You know... not picky at all :)But, we want the experience to be just right, and we want friends, so it's worth laying out what we're hoping for.
    Let me know if there's a guild that will fit. Thanks.
  2. Bodhi2099 New Member

Well I'm not a guild, but I've recently started on FG also, US EST timezone. If you'd like a new Illusionist in your party sometimes just let me know, as I'm also looking for some like-minded folks.
  3. Satarie Member

I would have a Bard that would to join you guys sometimes look for Nymeway.. You didn't post your in game names to contact.