Fallen Gate Expansion Release Schedule

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by quantarus, Aug 15, 2017.

1. quantarus New Member

Hello,

Is the official expansion release schedule for Fallen Gate posted anywhere? I searched but could not locate one. I already read the basic FAQ but am looking for more of a dated timeline which includes dates and names of expansions.

Thanks in advance,
    Chocoholic and FracasKrusher like this.
  2. FracasKrusher Active Member

I would like this info also please :)
  3. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

They were fairly vague in their timelines in anything official I saw using terms like about or approximately every 12 weeks. That should put us about 5 weeks away from Desert of Flames, 17 weeks away from Kingdom of sky etc. Was there an adventure pack or similar during that time period? The server launched on a Tuesday and I suspect that they will 'try' to keep to that schedule but no firm commitments have been made that I have seen or in all fairness do I feel necessary as long as they hit the general area of the goal.
  4. Zlith Member

This is what I came up with for the release schedule before server launched, should be pretty close to official.

Fallen Gate Release Schedule

Fallen Gate Release Schedule (if exactly 12 weeks between and server lasts this long)
    Original - 6/27/2017
    The Bloodline Chronicles/The Splitpaw Saga (Adventure Packs) - 8/8/2017
    Desert of Flames - 9/19/2017 Level 60
    Kingdom of Sky - 12/12/2017 Level 70, 50 AA, Subclass Tree
    The Fallen Destiny (Adventure Pack) - 1/23/2018
    Echoes of Faydwer - 3/6/2018 100 AA, AA Class Tree, Tinkering,Adorning,Transmuting
    Rise of Kunark - 5/29/2018, Level 80, 140 AA, Guild Halls?, Epics
    The Shadow Odyssey - 8/21/2018 200 AA, Shadows Tree
    Sentinel's Fate - 11/13/2018 250 AA, Level 90
    Destiny of Velious - 2/5/2019 Level 92, Heroic AA, 300 AA, Flying/Gliding Mounts
    Age of Discovery - 4/30/2019 320 AA, Mercs, Apprentices, Reforging
    Chains of Eternity - 7/23/2019 Level 95, Prestige AA, Loyalty system
    Tears of Veeshan - 10/15/2019 350 AA, Dragon Tree
    Altar of Malice - 1/7/2020 Level 100, Prestige Tree, Legendary, Fabled, Mythical Crits
    Rum Cellar (Campaign) - 2/18/2020
    Terrors of Thalumbra - 3/31/2020
    Kunark Ascending - 6/23/2020
    Expansion #14 - 9/15/2020
    Expansion #15 - 12/8/2020 (if released)
    Expansion #16 - 3/2/2021 (if released)
    Expansion #17 - 5/25/2021 (if released)
    Kindread, Atan, Fyreflyte and 6 others like this.
  5. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

Very nice summary Zlith!
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

If this is pretty close to accurate, please sticky this thread.
    Simparri and Chocoholic like this.
  7. Grrrrrl Member

This is still the assumed schedule right?
  8. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Would love for this info to be posted by devs in a official post! That then gives them deadlines to meet!
    Simparri likes this.
  9. jessejames Active Member

Do you really want to give them deadlines and rush stuff more than it already is? :)
    dirgenoobforreal likes this.
  10. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

Have they even officially announced a date for DoF? I wouldn't expect anything official from this company anymore... they are pretty hacky at this point. Even the double xp no one knew when it would start and end. They only thing I officially know for sure is my debit card will get billed 15 bucks on the first of the month.
  11. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Um. This just ensures that things release every 12 weeks. As promised.
  12. jessejames Active Member

I'd love to respond to you saying I'd rather wait 13 or 14 weeks to make sure things are right.... but you know
  13. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

If things were 13 or 14 weeks away that means they would wait until week 12 instead of week 11 to start working on the next expansion on TLE~

We had all of the itemization for this expansion done for around six weeks at the moment. They are in "expansion mode" if we wanted a true tested release we would have to wait until November, and seeing as how people at least in my guild, are quiting weekly because of how boring/broken t5 was i'm not willing to wait that long.

This is the SECOND TLE, they have pages of feedback if you do a single google search based on raid content, itemization, and group content. That gives them basically two years to go in and fix things, and if they knew this server was going to be implemented they probably would of gone back and read through those pages and fixed accordingly so they don't have to do large amounts of work before the next live expansion.

Shattered lands was in beta for what? Two weeks maybe? They also had all that development time where we didn't even know the server was gonna be out and we still had to suffer through broken content, and poorly thought out itemization. I don't think more time will do anything but increase the procrastination, yes they have a lot to do. But TLE feels and has felt since launch of both fallen gate and stormhold like a forgotten side project.

Look at monday's beta, it's obvious they either waited until monday morning to implement the beta period seeing as how they had to do updates on it/the rushed/poorly designed crates etc. or they just didn't care. I'm willing to bet on the monday morning scramble to get it up and going.
    Simparri and Draknox like this.
  14. BulletCatcher New Member

I hope they keep the expansions locked for as long as possible. Keep it classic. Keep it simple. Hell I would really love it if they locked servers on EoF. But ya know.

Everyone is in such a rush for DoF. one of the most boring xpacks ever. But thats cool. ima be 60 in week1. Sure hope they delay the xpack releases indef.

Need a Time Locked EQ2 server.
  15. Zenji Well-Known Member

People are anxious DoF, because there is absolutely no progression left in Shattered Lands. And is it really a rush to want DoF to come out at 12 weeks on a server that was said to release a new expansion every 12 weeks? If the 12 week thing wasn't appealing for you, then why are you here?
    Rozyn and Sixgauge like this.
  16. Vunder Well-Known Member

Problem is the experience rate on this server is going to get worse and worse (just like SH) and your server will die just like SH did. The beginning was great, but as more exp is needed per level and along with AA they won't change the XP rate and then people will say "Omg this isn't worth it" and leave.
    Sixgauge likes this.
  17. Zenji Well-Known Member

You people and saying the server died do to low XP rates. Just stop it already, that is a load of crap. The server died do to terrible itemization from Vanilla through SF, and grossly under tuned (DoF) and over tuned (KoS) raid content.

Slow XP has very little to do with it. The most populated TLE type servers from WoW vanilla servers to TLP EQ servers all level quite slow compared to the live versions.
    Rozyn and dirgenoobforreal like this.
  18. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

Everyone thinks they know why SH died, as if it was one thing. I know for a fact I quit playing on SH at level 64 when the level cap was 80, groups were almost impossible to get besides a rare SOS run, and I ran out of solo quests to level on.
  19. Zenji Well-Known Member

When the level cap was 80, 75% of the population had already left for the reasons I mentioned previously.
    Rozyn likes this.
  20. Greene Active Member

Kindread likes this.