Fallen Gate: casually hardcore guild (EU playtimes)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Phaedrix, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Phaedrix Active Member

Play a fair bit and open to raiding but not necessarily interested in rigid raid schedules? Active during EU playtimes, whether because you live in Europe or because it simply fits your schedule better? Grown-up and respectful of the golden rule?

Then perhaps you want to give us a try. We don't have a website, so send me a PM for details.

Toodles!

UPDATE

We will now be launching as the sister guild of our previous guild on Stormhold, since many of our guildmates there are coming over as well. We're still finalizing the name, but here's a summary of the setup:
    • Active during EU playtimes, i.e. US Eastern +5/+6
    • Mediumcore guild for both socials and raiders
    • If you want to raid:
    • Progression DKP raid with fixed roster 2x per week, plus an open third night for X2 or catchup
    • We appreciate a good sense of humor and are relatively allergic to drama, many players are over 30, it's an international crowd and the tone is civil
    Between crossovers and new recruits, there are 15-20 of us currently.

Right now our needs for fixed raid slots are pretty typical: chanters, bards and healers are in somewhat short supply. But a few more DPS wouldn't hurt. With tanks we're likely covered.

Send me a PM for more information.
  2. Phaedrix Active Member

3. Finnster New Member

Toodles from EQ1 SZ?

I'm not sure if I'll play on this server, but if I do, then I'll join you guys.
  4. Phaedrix Active Member

5. Phaedrix Active Member

Now numbering 15-20. Looking for more!
  6. Phaedrix Active Member

Send me a PM for more info. See you on Fallen Gate!
  7. Overwhelms New Member

Whats the name of the guild?
  8. Carynn Well-Known Member

Encore
  9. Firepaws New Member

Hi guys, currently have a lvl 14 Necro/15 Sage. I'm medium core at best these days (was hardcore for the original t5 beat all the instanced bosses and several of the contested) but would really like to experience some raiding again. Been sporadic since SF but TLE is bringing me back and I want a guild who play on EU times. Character name is Skweek.