FAEONARA LIGHTHEART

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kianne, Mar 24, 2020.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

It's with a heavy heart that I tell you that the beautiful Faeonara peacefully passed away on friday 20th March 2020 with her husband and daughter by her side..

My heart is broken 2 mums in 8 yrs 2 days apart

May the Angels keep you safe and my you and my mum keep me strong, watch over your family fae like you did all of us in game, your presents will never be forgotten, you were a giant amongst the meny, as small as you were.

Love always
    Kianne xx
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

My sympathy to Fae's family and friends, and everyone else touched by her passing.
  3. draidean Well-Known Member

I am speechless. So sorry and sad and stunned. Love to all her family and friends, and spirit.
  4. draidean Well-Known Member

5. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes my sincerest condolences to all who knew and loved her. I hate hearing stuff like this it always gives me goosebumps and a very heavy heart.
  6. Karamella Well-Known Member

So sad to hear this, my condolences to all who knew Fae in RL and in-game. So many great people left us in the last months.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG! I'd just talked to her not all that long ago in game; she was our guild leader on Skyfire! :(

Wow...I'd known she was in and out of the hospital recently, but I wasn't too worried until these days (the "out" part always gave me hope); I hope it wasn't complications from/to this bloody pandemic... :-/

Sigh. Lost another icon...reminds me of the song, "If there's a Rock and Roll Heaven/You know they've got a hell of a band." May the ones we've lost quest ever. :(

Uwk
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Oh, no! I am sorry to hear this. :(
  9. Niboota Well-Known Member

I've already expressed this similarly in our Facebook group yesterday, but even though I knew this day would come, I was just not prepared to find out she's gone. I wish I could have said goodbye.
    Febrith, Rosyposy, Chikkin and 3 others like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Me too. :(

At least she had her family with her.

Uwk
  11. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear that ! I will miss seeing the little fae on Skyfire :(
  12. Aneylee Well-Known Member

This news made me so very sad.

I never really knew her until the FF Neighborhood event and I would log in and there she was. So we would chit chat about our houses and whatever else was going on that day. I am so sorry that I did not know her longer but the time that she spent with me during those days I will always cherish.

Miss you Fae!
  13. Mariebella Well-Known Member

I haven't played in a while so when I heard this I logged in for the first time in ages hoping it wasn't my friend Fae.

She let me into her little guild when I move my fallen gate alt over to skyfire and we had a lot of good chats- she will certainly be missed.
  14. draidean Well-Known Member

Does anyone have trustee access to her NotDIY on Skyfire? The Irontoes East inn room, I think it needs rent, I can't go in and I would like to preserve it if we can.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  15. Febrith Well-Known Member

I'm so sad to hear this - it wasn't long ago that we were chatting on Facebook - it just seems inconceivable that she's gone and we'll never speak again, sad times:(
  16. Ashlie Active Member

Fae will be missed. She and her family will be in my prayers.
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

This hit me so hard...

There are no words to say how amazing and special Fae...

I cannot. Just cannot
  18. Stellacious Active Member

Our friend Fae will be missed and never forgotten. She kindly impacted so many, including me, on nearly a daily basis!

Please spread word that an in-game memorial has been created where personal notes, notebooks, or a flower etc. can be placed.
    This memorial is part of the Frostfell Neighborhood 2020 event. The home/s for this event are currently being prepared across servers where the decorating community is large enough to support the event. We hope each year not to have to create such a memorial, but the neighborhood event does provide a perfect, annual venue to honor those we may have lost. I am acting as this year's Grand Overseer of the event, along with Server Overseers as listed below. Those wishing to have items/notes included, please mail them to your server's SO as listed below. As the event draws closer additional servers may be added and we will attempt to keep all informed. Thank you, Stellacious, Skyfire

Skyfire - Briar (Celest, special thanks to you, the creator of this event) or contact me on Sky.
    Antonia Bayle - Devilkiss
    Maj Dul - Xxtacii
    Halls of Fame - Slythara
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Geroblue Well-Known Member

She helped me greatly.

Good-bye friend.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.