Fabled Kurn's Tower

Discussion in 'Beta Zones and Population Discussion' started by Chrol, Jul 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chrol Developer

Hey everyone!

Please post any bugs/feedback regarding Fabled Kurn's Tower here. In your post, please note which version of the tower you're referring to: Solo, Heroic I, Heroic II, x2 Raid.

Thanks,

-Chrol
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

KT: Solo Breaching the Void:

So far, the shinies do not have a collection to be placed into within the journal.

The Mission "A Void at All Costs" steps
    * Wreck the Warmind and Warmonger &
    * Rid the Scornridden

do not update.

Also means Kurn and Burn Solo mission quest does not update, and this is reflected also in the Mission Timer completion tab under the VoV section.
  3. Chrol Developer

Mission and collections should be fixed with the next build.
    Mercychalice likes this.
  4. Nilka Member

My Kurn solo updated as a heroic 1, I shouldn't complain. :)
  5. Chain New Member

Killed the first 2 named in Fabled Kurn's Tower Heroic II and there seems to be no elevator switch for our group so we can't progress any further.
    Bludd likes this.
  6. Chrol Developer

Missing lift switches for Heroic II should be fixed. If not today then with the next build.
    Breanna, Mercychalice and Chain like this.
  7. Renatuu New Member

Last boss in Kurn tower H2 he casted Noxious Riddance, scout transformed, dispelled, and died.. maybe there's something I'm missing? Seems bugged... maining a scout here.. [IMG]ied..[IMG]
  8. Chrol Developer

Because the script, as I wrote it, is:

if class ~= "scouts" then

scouts?!

I am a noob.

Will fix it.
    Beee, Mercychalice and Bludd like this.
  9. Renatuu New Member

tyty! noticed only one that worked was fighter, everything else seemed to not work for the archetype if multiple buffs were up
  10. Chrol Developer

Yeah that will be part of the fix.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Bludd Well-Known Member

is "mind over mana" in the nexion the warmind/zervorg the warmonger fight intended to be such a severe mana drain in the solo?
  12. Chrol Developer

No. It will be significantly reduced for solo.
    Bludd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.