Fabled Kael raid zones

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by olleran, Aug 27, 2019.

1. olleran Active Member

I zone my assassin into Fabled Temple of Rallos Zek: Foundations of Stone [Raid] trash pathing at entrance has 1770 resolve , i get past the trash to the first named , it has 1790 resolve

I zone into Fabled Throne of Storms: Hall of Legends [Raid] trash pathing at entrance has 2012 resolve , i get to the named ( first stairs on the right ) it has 1790 resolve

Like Castle Mischief i am left with the question who are these zones aimed at. There is already lots of low end content, so why is while zone not aimed at the high end raiders who basically have had FOUR mobs to kill per raid night for the past few months. I understand that the final boss in zone might have a higher resolve requirement but why are there low level named in here at all ?

I really appreciate the devs putting all the extra time to give us extra raid content. i am just very confused
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

The last names in each zone are 2395 resolve, dropping 110 resolve loot. At this point all the mobs are broken, so it doesn't particularly matter.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Bentenn Well-Known Member

what's broken on them, went in and killed one.. lag with 3rd party UI's suck for sure though, which is why we were one and done.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Perciful Active Member

Did they possibly find the source of the annoying lag we have been dealing with for so long?
    Soara2 likes this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

Seems SpellMonitoring in 3rd Party Ui's causes jitter every 2 seconds .. If you deactivate the spell montioring feature - 3rd Party Ui's (like DarqUi) work fine
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Melt Actually plays the game

You've killed a raid boss? And you haven't seen what's broken yet? Only one guild has killed a raid boss in one of the instances thusfar and it supposedly took hours. All but one or two are unkillable because of bugged scripts happening twice. The only one that is killable has far more health than it's supposed to. My guild was smacking it for a solid 20 minutes and barely made a dent, and we're farming T4 myths pretty effortlessly.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Bentenn Well-Known Member

We killed the stupid keep the mob moving mob last night.. nothing changed from the old raid... tank moves in circles, cure trauma and curse on tank, and last 50% everyone has to move or you build up dets on yourself.. so maybe we're the only guild that killed a raid mob in the instance, I doubt it, but who knows. The most annoying thing was lag with 3rd party UI's. Took us 19 mins to kill Legatus Prime Mikill..and we have been farming T4 myths as well..Trash has TONS of HP.. so ignore as much as possible.. /shrug.. we will be back in tonight to see what else is doable. X2 Debuff is a thing again lol... I dont' have it on my current toon, so have to go back and get it as well, but we had enough in the raid so it didn't matter :) Also, stand by for lots of complaining on forums because the kills give you added stats to your ethereal armor lol.. waiting for that rush of posts, if it hasn't started already.
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Bentenn Well-Known Member

THanks.. i'll try that and see what happens.
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Bentenn Well-Known Member

No lol... lag increase after an update doesn't mean they found the problem :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  10. Melt Actually plays the game

Took 19 minutes to clear a mob that's supposed to be equivalent to a T2 myth. We have 6 minute pulls on T4M which isn't spectacular but still, that doesn't seem wrong to you? And there's a reason it's the only one that's been cleared. Try the curse mob, where it wipes each class one by one and spawns curses every 5 seconds or so, and where it spawns ads that have to be killed by classes not in the raid. The trash and names have double the buffs they are supposed to and are triggering scripts twice, causing death triggers. This is confirmed by devs in discord, it isn't speculation.
    Soara2 likes this.
  11. Bentenn Well-Known Member

We had curse mob, one with tank specific adds to 45%, if that's the one you are talking about... we'll be back in there tonight, so we will see how it goes... i'm not saying they all aren't broken, which discord has confirmed, i'm just saying they aren't all broken.
    Soara2 likes this.
  12. Mermut Well-Known Member

Or, more accurately, something changed on the daybreak side was changed and now it's causing spell monitors to cause lag.
    Ironically, this is the portion of most custom UIs that is MOST important to a segment of players (ie healers and tanks).
    We have so many buffs (our own and others) that it is pretty much impossible to watch spells that require careful timing in the default UI.
    Soara2 likes this.
  13. Melt Actually plays the game

All but the run around mob. And it is broken the same as everything else, it just doesn't have a kill trigger attached to it so it is killable. We also got the curse mob that low, but I'm not sure it's capable of being killed at the moment as the class specific adds don't check which classes the raid has before spawning. Moot however as it is being fixed tomorrow morning anyhow.
    Soara2 likes this.
  14. Bentenn Well-Known Member

This expac was all about cures and making us have certain classes. The mob doesn't check to see if you only have certain types of tanks. It's designed to have those 3 adds so you have to have 3 different tanks. I haven't been back in since the update, but i'm sure its being plowed through now. :)
    Soara2 likes this.
  15. Mermut Well-Known Member

You only need 2 types of tanks for that fight.
    Soara2 likes this.