Fabled Guk. Hall of fallen

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Spartanec, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Spartanec Member

[IMG]
    reward solo quest.
    wtf???
    Beee likes this.
  2. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

You had a 'chance at something', but failed.
  3. Cragfire Well-Known Member

I've had this happen at PQs as well.. It's when your reward is Lore and you're only allowed 1, and already have it on your person. Instead of showing you've won another "Dragonslayer +12" Sword, it just shows up blank like in your screenshot.
  4. Cragfire Well-Known Member

I'd, if I were the coder, would add a check for this state and if it checks 'true' there should be a second roll for another item; or at the very least, state a message that you would have received an item you already own and can't own two of.
    Sigrdrifa and Dude like this.
  5. semisus Does not play this game

actully it does show that , for example when i do the tradeskill daily i get a message that i already have thunderous recipe x and cant have more
    I have experienced this however with a reward saying i got a illegble scroll however nothing ever came in my bags.
  6. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

That's why we have LORE-EQUIP, I thought.
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

Think you got the ultimate jackpot limited for a one time deilvery.. but you were not at home :)
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you have additional details of exactly what instance(s) this is happening in, and possibly any ideas about what the item was that it failed to give you, I'd urge you to to submit a support ticket and include those details.

If it's happening on a specific mob, with a specific type of chest, include that info as well.