Fabled Djinn Masters Prism Named?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Silzin, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Silzin Active Member

I have not yet finished the zone “Fabled Djinn Masters Prism” but I have killed 2 out of 4 of the named.

Is it intended that the named before the final boss does not drop loot other than a master? Is this an over site or intended. The named feel like real named fights and even with the trash named in SG it drops something. These named do not even give Named AA.

It feels like there is something wrong with them.
  2. Gninja Developer

It is intended. They drop items needed for the final encounter.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Boy howdee, that final box had better be a cornucopia of goodies then :(
  4. Silzin Active Member

with the difficulty of these named, i think they need to at least drop 1 random peace of EM gear. just saying, just a little reword for getting through that named.
  5. Chronus Active Member

As far as I understand it Djinn Master is going to be one of the harder fights in game and the loot will be well worth it.
  6. Karagon Active Member

Can some loot be added to Djinn Master? As we can see it just drops upgraded versions of old loot (even with same names). If it had chestplates for all classes with some buffs 1 time in 30 minutes - (including monk mainly - as soon as there is no chestplate for monk in old loottable - so i assume that there is none in a new one) - would be cool.