Fabled Deathtoll - how to...?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Xianthia, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Some friends are going to Fabled Deathtoll (or I should say went there) they killed the entry mobs, then got to the blob mob and killed that. They can't seem to move forward from there. Can someone point them in the right direction as to what they need to do to bring down the barriers or is that it for the zone? Maybe there is a strategy they can look up.

Sorry about being so vague but I've not done Fabled Deathtoll. They will be going again this weekend once their zone is resettable.

Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Deathtoll_Access

There you go :)

*edit* just make sure to pay particular attention to the following information...

Now as I remember, killing all the trash spawns the names, killing the names lets you go further. And there are more than one path to go with named to kill before being allowed into the final area.

So if they got stuck they should look for a different path, even if it means backtracking.
    Xianthia likes this.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

You're so silly :D

I'm asking about Fabled Deathtoll! Supposedly they killed everything up to the blobby mob, then in that room there are two paths both blocked by a visible barrier (kinda like water). They weren't able to go past that.

Unless it follows regular deathtoll in which case, not sure why the barriers stayed up once they killed the named prior to and including that room (blob mob room).

I appreciate you trying to help though :)
  4. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Deathtoll is Deathtoll, only difference is the level of the mobs.

And there are 2 blobs to kill if I remember correctly.
    Xianthia likes this.
  5. Ogdinmar Active Member

Did you one shot the drake before it could split?
    Xianthia likes this.
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I've no idea. I'll tell them not to one shot anything! Since I've never done fabled dt, I'm hoping to join them but schedule may interfere.

Thanks for asking since that will at least give them something to go on (if that's what they did).
  7. Ogdinmar Active Member

yeah if the drake didn't split into two goos then you killed it before the script could happen, bugging the zone. I had to kill it super slow in the beginning to stop that from happening.