Fabled Contested Kael Gear: Breaks down wrong

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Mermut, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

Transmuting the drops from Fabled Contested Kael gives PoM, not CD materials (ie planar mana when it should give celestial mana)

The gear also cannot be salvaged... and it does NOT have the 'no salvage' tag.. just the red error message:
    <item> cannot be salvaged.
  2. Bhayar Well-Known Member

While not directly related to Mermut's post, here's another notable problem with the latest patch for Kael: someone should check the Ragebourne white adorns being offered by the merchant. Two different adorns for sale: both cost the same amount of plat, status, and coins; both fit the same slots--yet one offers 5 ability DC and the other offers 10. This has to be an error that needs review. That's like a car salesman saying: For 20K, you can have this Ford 4 door sedan or you can buy the Lexus infiniti for the same price. Which one would you choose?
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Additionally, when the crit bonus white adorns are dislodged, all of the crit bonus is removed and the crit bonus overcap is halved.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

All of these issues still persist after the Thursday patch :(
  5. Twisty Well-Known Member

someone said if u put white CB adorns back into gear, they snap back to their original stats - can u confirm, jamis? including the stats they add on your stat-sheet and not just the text
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

It looks like the crit bonus adornments were fixed. My toon that had dislodged on Tuesday now has correct stats on that cb adorn.
  7. Twisty Well-Known Member

new CB ones don't go on charms or neck :( the half-hearted copy-paste was half-hearted
    Obano and Mermut like this.
  8. Obano Well-Known Member

There is something weird going on with the Health adorns as well. I swapped out a 20.7% HP adorn for 24% adorn and my hp stayed exactly the same. Didn't gain a single point of health over the old adorns.