Extreme lag in all major cities.

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Kattarama, Nov 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kattarama New Member

Since the patch on Tuesday, all cities are experiencing huge lag. You click on a door and it takes up to 5 secs for the doors to open. Acquiring in city quests are a pain. You cannot trade skill in the cities because of this lag. Please see if the problem can be corrected. Thanks.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  2. Momo Well-Known Member

*bump*
    Just wanted to
    +1
    because no response yet. Lag in all cities is extremely bad, please fix!

Thank you very much.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  3. OldRodKS Member

Crafting and, well, just doing anything, in either Freeport or Qeynos is almost impossible. Freeport seems worse than Qeynos to me, but I have spent most of my time in Freeport this week, so that could be small sample size :)
  4. Kattarama New Member

Also bad lag in Moors of Yekesha landing docks.
  5. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Lag is bad everywhere. As of 11pmcst last night at least
  6. Kattarama New Member

Okay, it has been a week now since I reported this and so far no response from Daybreak Games. I even posted it on the Daybreak Community Issue Tracker and no response from Daybreak. It has not even been reviewed on the tracker. In game chat I have seen folks log off because they cannot play their toons because of this lag. In Moors, the lag is not just on the docks but extends out into the whole zone making fighting and quest completion very frustrating. Are the Devs just going to ignore this until folks get so frustrated they quit the game and go to other providers? It would seem so.
  7. Hydraulics Member

Kander posted this in discord a few days ago, “We're still working on it. We think we know what is causing it. Thanks for being patient.”

I have really only noticed it in the cities and near the moors bank. Everywhere else has be pretty normal.
  8. Nonsam New Member

I have the problem all over Moors locations when questing. My spells are on a pretty severe cast delay.
  9. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Is it not rather pathetic launching a new expansion and leaving this issue unresolved for over a week? Maybe im just used to better services but god damn it.
  10. Xiao Member

Let it die already
  11. Zenji Well-Known Member

If Fallen Gate follows the same path Stormhold did, it will die soon enough and another TLE server will be announced shortly there after.
  12. Xiao Member

It sucks, there's still players like birds that are so knowledgeable about the game (so far beyond the eq2 "developers") who work diligently to help their guild members get better; wasting away their lives in eq2 going into 2019.

Everyone knows the meme state of the game.

Why are you all still p(l)aying? Is it because you feel like you need to get more out of your investment?

What a tragedy. You could be making a difference irl, but at the end of the day you are accomplishing the same thing sigdrifa and the kilt lady are also accomplishing: nothing.
  13. Atan Well-Known Member

I think it will make it thru DoV, not sure beyond.

Its currently much healthier than stormhold at this expansion point.
    Adoninilol and Zenji like this.
  14. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

Glad to see you poking around in here again friend.

We cherish our favorite tempy in the everquest 2 fallen gate community.
    Zenji likes this.
  15. Zenji Well-Known Member

Not that Stormhold was setting the bar very high, but that is what I keep keep hearing. I would love to see Fallen Gate make it to DoV / CoE.
  16. Zenji Well-Known Member

I always end up back here some how. Waiting to see what the changes for SF look like. Happy to see some familiar faces still hanging around.
  17. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

The population is honestly pretty healthy, a few people are spreading the apocalypse that the game is dead. But it's just the loudest people who quit frankly, i've seen quite a few returning in the past few weeks that haven't been on awhile, maybe just a personal experience, but the puppet's confirmed the server still has at least a thousand going strong on it.

I can definitely see this server making it well into DoV, i'm not sure how many will stick around until then, but it will at least be similar to stormhold's TSO/RoK numbers.
    Zenji likes this.
  18. Roxxlyy Community Relations

The code team is working on resolving issues with lag - we'll keep you posted!
    Dude and Rosyposy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.