Extra barding slots

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Siruff, Dec 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beee Well-Known Member

^^^ THIS ^^^

Actual RE + CD Heroics are not usefull anymore.. neither for loot nor for shinies :eek:
  2. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Would love to see the barding slots made char wide, so they can be moved from mount to mount as we upgrade them. This was a ridiculous idea to only use them once, and other than the two quested ones a way to get more. Just add them to the markey place and be done with it.
  3. Drona Well-Known Member

The whole mount levelling and barding slots have $$$ written all over them, so I highly doubt they will make bardling slot unlock to be char wide...
    Ursa Minor and Sigrdrifa like this.
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

I would perfere getting them ingame, but better getting them in marketplace than having a fine feature which is lost forever after a single upgrade of a mount like it is now
  5. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

I would just be happy to seem them anywhere to be honest. The quests that we have done to unlock one barding, only to have it wasted on a mount we no longer use. I don't mind the market place for them as long as they are reasonable. Dropping in game would also be great if they were random drops instead of no chance at all. Best of both worlds is to offer both, market place and random drops, that way everyone is covered.
    As for the char wide unlock. I see this as the same as unattuners, they offer something we can but, loot, RNG and they still make out and we get to save the ones we have used on lesser mounts and move to our higher combined mounts.
    Beee likes this.
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

Al least we can buy one Extra Barding Slot with the new Year of EverQuest Pack for 20 USD but getting them ingame or on Markeplace would be much better ;)
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

I'm totally baffled that those 'packs' are one per account....
    Hiza, Dude, Beee and 1 other person like this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I know, right? I can understand limiting the number that go onto TLE, but there's no reason to limit it for Live, is there?
    Beee and Breanna like this.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

If they make the bag lore, so it's only one per toon, there is no reason to limit them on TLE either.
    Beee likes this.
  10. Beee Well-Known Member

Seems they dont want out money ;)
    Hiza likes this.
  11. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

This made me shake my head when I read it. I have 20+ toons on my main account. Having one per account seems not well thought out. The sales team really needs to sit and think about this decision. I mean I could have reasonably bought a number of these for my one account alone... But nope..
  12. Rargo Active Member

The ONLY reason I bought the
    Year of EverQuest Pack
    is for the extra barding slot. Already had the boots, bigger bags, the mount is lame, don't care about pictures..but If they let me I would buy 4 more but once again they do not want my money. Don't they want $$$
    Hiza, Beee, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

At least the stuff is Heirloom, so the items one toon doesn't need you may be able to use on another.
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

they do want your money , just more of it .
    the pack is not going away it will only get more expensive later.
    I bet after the sale is over you can buy as many as you want .
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Beee Well-Known Member

The problem could be solved very very easy: Make the items of the Year of the Everquest Pack (at least the barding slot) tradeable so we can get it from other accounts too.

Whyever they are heirloom on IoR too; so there is actual no way to get more than one per account.

We sometimes really want to spend some money ;)
    Hiza likes this.
  16. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

I am in the same boat. If DB was looking for a steady income stream, this could have easily helped fill that role. As it was mentioned before, the barding slots should be able to be moved from mount to mount. Make them no trade, while that sucks, at least we can use the dumb things in our upgraded mounts instead of having them sit wasted on mounts now siting in our houses.

Its already ridiculous that we have to level each mount to level 10 to unlock all the barding slots, but when we do we don't even get the benefit of using them since the barding slots we have are locked to lesser quality mounts.

As above, I would pay for the ability to move a barding slot from one mount to another, something like like the unattuners, $40 for 7 slots would be reasonable. But this $20 for 1, that you cant move is just the start of a money grab.
  17. Kander Developer

The fact you can only purchase 1 Year of EverQuest pack is a bug. It will be fixed this week. We will announce when its fixed.
    Blazen, Hiza, Sigrdrifa and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.