Expressions of interest: Players who are friendly, social and casual! [Freeport]

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by ARCHIVED-Merk, Jun 13, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Merk Guest

Hello there!

I have been playing Everquest 2, very casual, for sometime now. I am loving the game and a lot of people in the community.
    I have also met some really good people in-game, that I have been having a great time with!
    Being social in text/voice chat, doing stuff together or just chill out with crafting -is what we have been doing together!

I know that there are more people out there, that have these characteristics:

* Friendly
    * Very social
    * Allways happy
    * Never rude or anything like that
    * Loves the game
    * Love doing things with others
    * Accepting everyone for who they are

For me these are great characteristics, that also will creat a good group of community. Because of that, I am doing this thread, to see if I can find more of you boys & girls out there, on Freeport!

Me and my in-game friends would like to have more people like us in the guild! Right now we have several characters in different guilds and that is why I am not doing a recruiting post.
    My ideá, is to find people and then go together! It does not matter where you are from (example Europe or US)!

If you feel like this is what you want or have been looking for, then make a post here or send me a PM!

Now, have a nice day/night and may the force be with you while hunting!