Explain Planar Wrack/Burst to me like I'm 5 years old

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Caela, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Caela Well-Known Member

My conjuror is spec'd for Planar Wrack and Planar Burst - but I have a heck of a time getting up to 5 charges on Planar Wrack. I'm a group only conjuror - no raiding, and precious little soloing.

What creates a charge? And it seems you have to be pretty quick - like 16 seconds to get to the next charge or you start all over. It's definitely not building up every spell - I can be casting constantly and never even get a charge. I'm guessing it's pretty useless on short trash fights. Any tips on getting the charges to build better?

Is it better to cast Planar Burst whenever it's up, or wait for the 5 charges to build up? I notice the charges don't seem to go away after you cast Planar Burst, is there a downside to casting with fewer than 5 charges?
  2. Dinwiz Active Member

even with just one charge it will be better choice then casting crystal blast so yea just spam it when its up no matter how many charges it have

conj got fast casting spells , the 15s wont run out unless stuns/fear fun stuff like that or you casting unnecessary spells

on trash you probably wont be able to ever use it with 5 charges cant build charges fast enough i guess

nice blog btw
  3. Caela Well-Known Member

Thanks! I now have a 4th reader :)