Experts Ritual Chamber pathing broken

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Noizette, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Noizette Active Member

The nameds pathing in this zone have gone completely awry.

Izzak ports on top of the rune posts in each room when all players correctly enter their colour circles, and cannot be moved until his script moves on.

The Triad Golems path out of the room by the entrance door when they break from their spawn points, they then run backwards and forwards through walls.

The Kly ports to his rejuvenation point and then sticks there and will not be dragged away.

I know the Devs are very busy with beta at the moment, but if this could be fixed we'd be grateful!
    Prissetta and Shmogre like this.
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

heroic RT is broken this way as well, not just expert.
    Shmogre and Noizette like this.
  3. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Noticed the same in Heroic Ritual Chamber, especially with the Triad. The first one we aggroed ran into the wall and we couldn't hit it; tried aggroing the others and they all ran out the door into the prior room before finally coming back to the group.
    Noizette likes this.
  4. Unayan Active Member

Solo also & my Merc ran all over the place as well.
    Shmogre and Noizette like this.
  5. Noizette Active Member

Now that you mention it, my group mates commented on pets etc running around like idiots too.
    Shmogre likes this.
  6. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Huh, you're right...noticed the ranger pet was going all over, just assumed it had aggroed on something random.

Curiouser and curiouser....
    Noizette likes this.
  7. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Solo ritual chamber, golems do that same thing. path out the front towards bottomless pit
  8. Chrol Developer

We're taking a look. Thanks all!
    Xillean and Shmogre like this.
  9. Noizette Active Member

Thank you Chrol. In addition, not sure if this is connected, but I started my epic 2.0 quest on my Brig, and when I got to the part where I needed to pickpocket El'yana Vylardin in the Nye'Caelona Throne Room (Quest: Finding Dolas), she was pathing up walls, through walls, was very difficult to follow and pinch that key!
  10. Noizette Active Member

Nothing in patch notes to suggest this has been fixed *but* just ran normal Rituals Chamber for friends epic update and the pathing seemed OK again.
  11. Steelviper Active Member

Older content, Stygian Abyss heroic zone in Terrors of Thalumbra, but the pathing of the "approach & pursue" white crawlers at the water, for the very first name underwater, is messed up as well. Those white things at the right side of the coast are moving all the way over the rocks, instead of very close, or through, the water like originally, requiring you to jump over the rocks to actually be able to stay at them. There might be some other expac zones affected as well, though I didn't notice any aside of that, yet.