Expert triumph

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Observing, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Observing Active Member

There is a new triumph for defeating all expert bosses in BOL. Reward is a plate helm that can be worn by all classes.

Lightbringer's Sigil - highlights
    205 resolve
    2781 stamina
    324,246 health
    3287.7 potency
    151.2 cbo
    423.5 ma
    198.7 reuse
    16,372 ability mod
  2. Rargo Active Member

Have a link to the item?
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

just check your journal - achievements - triumphs - blood of luclin
    Xianthia likes this.
  4. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

It's very nice. It also unlocks 205 resolve head armour for your account.
    Xianthia likes this.
  5. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

It only unlocks all Raidgear until/inculde 200 Resolve not 205 .
    And its hopefully not planed to be bought for Raid Currency all other Raidgear can be bought for the Heroic Currency.

Devs pls chech this it dose highly matters if its Raid or Heroic Currency, Raid Currency would be a awfull thing because we only get 65 coins if Member 130 per Raidweekly and we already have much stuff we need the Raid Coins for and the amount which is already used to have and Raid coins are used dont alowes it anyway to buy those free Acount gear for alts, pls make it buyable with the normal Heroic Currency as all other Acount Flag Armor too.

And the 205 Head Armor it self has only one Version of Stats out of 4 were we get the other 3 from ?

Thanx
    Kuulei likes this.
  6. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Oh I must be imagining the Forged Prenumbra Helm of the Deathless my monk is wearing. Try putting the armour merchant list in order of price, high to low. And you'll find them at the top.
    And if you can't save up a few raid coins for an item that powerful, then I think your priorities are a little skewed.
  7. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

My Prioritiys are fine if we are forced by our Rules need to use Empyral Power // Pain Links and if you dont wanna spend Millions of plat on Broker for them the only way to get is the Raid Vendor so my priority is right.
  8. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

I'm constantly surprised by how much raid currency I actually have. I buy Empyral powerlinks for 3 raids per week. Ok, very occasionally I might be lucky and get one from the overseer, but usually I have to buy them. And yet my raid currency just seems to keep going up.
    But what is it? 50? 60? For the 205 helm? I think it's worth it. Did you find it by the way? If it's not in your list and you've got the achievement reward head piece, it's certainly a bug.
  9. Aniwiel Member

Raid armors obtained by raid content need heroic currency to buy them.
    Helm from expert heroic content needs raid currency to buy it...

Sometimes the devs decisions are very strange...
    Hellfiren and Kuulei like this.
  10. Bentenn Well-Known Member

raid currency isn't that bad to use for this one time helm.. yes powerlinks/forcelinks are needed and sometimes people get lucky with RNG in overseers and recipes and share in the guild so usually never have a problem keeping about 10 each on my 3 toons..also play a scout so when I get the real good poisons from the merchant for raid currency thats a blow to the face, but I usually just use the mischievous ones from last expac anyway. It gets me by.