Experience Weekends

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by Sadoc, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Sadoc Member

[Pretty sure this is the right place to post this; if not, please move/delete :)]

I was just wondering if there will be any bonus experience weekends/days coming up soon.

I know we had a massive one in November which, sadly, I missed most off. I was hoping there would be one for Christmas/New Years but none. I would love to see one in the near future before warmer weather takes most of my time and I'm sure others too :).

-Sadoc
  2. Boldac Active Member

I would be nice to see. I missed the big November party too.

Always wondered why EQ1 and 2 didn't do something like Planetside 2 has with the bonus weekend every month for subscribers.
  3. Boldac Active Member

Just going to kick this horse again.

Especially for Varsoon. We've seen more new and returning players. Would be nice to get a bonus experience and/or double hunters weekend prior to EoF dropping April 11th. Help get them caught up.
  4. Almee Well-Known Member

I wish they would offer a status weekend. I have so much status stacked up, waiting for double status, that it is ridiculous. The guilds I am in could use the double status with so few active players left in each guild. DP needs to give small guilds a break and hold a double status event.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG, absolutely yes. Increased XP is nice, but XP and plat are fairly easy to get these days (we need more plat sinks, not more status sinks), but status has always been a bugaboo for me and my guilds, at least the ones I'm running (and one of them is only me and mine left :-/). Fortunately, we're all still so low level that we could do writs and such to help, but unless it's like tens of thousands at a pop, it's still all too easy to burn through that quickly. Both my guilds are "only" in the 70,000+ weekly status category, and I'm beginning to worry; the Nebulous Newsies status pile I'd gotten eons ago (and turned in, finally, during a double status weekend! Yay! :D) is starting to run low in one of 'em. :-/

Uwk
    Boldac and Sadoc like this.
  6. Boldac Active Member

Just kicking this horse one more time.

Maybe a bonus status event for live and and "gear up, level up" event for Varsoon?

Keep seeing returning and new players on Varsoon. Would be great to get them caught up and ready for EoF. A bonus xp weekend with a double hunters week leading up to EoF drop on Varsoon would be killer.
  7. Boldac Active Member

Sure would be nice to hear some feedback...

Even if it is just a "not happening".
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Memorial Day is the next holiday weekend Won't surprise me if there are some bonuses then.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Sadoc like this.
  9. Sadoc Member

Bonus something would be nice just saying...