Experience Bar not working ??

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by BearWhoWalks, Jan 6, 2020.

1. BearWhoWalks Member

I have noticed for a few months now the Exp bar is not showing movement. thought it was because everythig locked down at lvl 110. now the max is at 120,there is still no movement Why ??
  2. Marae Well-Known Member

It's possible that you simply haven't earned enough experience for it to show. Lower level quests (including Frostfell quests) reward miniscule amounts of xp compared to what we get from the new quest line. If you check in your chat log you should see xp rewards there and you can mouse over the xp bar to see the numbers and be able to tell if it's actually registering. If it's not, then check to make sure it's not being diverted to AAs (it shouldn't be at this level). If you're doing the current new content and not seeing movement, then there's definitely an issue!
  3. BearWhoWalks Member

I cleared the prelude dungeon except for the last named which I can't kill and several zones but no movement on any of the exp bars. game is starting to drive me bonkers to say the least
  4. Cooriador Member

Check your AA Experience setting. Mine were all set to 100% AA and I had to turn them off to see any XP gain towards my level
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Kuulei Well-Known Member

The prelude won't give much experience and you won't see it move. You will easily get 1-2 levels when you zone into BoL after finishing the prelude. If you need assistance in the omen's instance, give a shout out in general chat. I assist when I can on Maj`dul server.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.