Expected results

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Luzionist, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Luzionist Active Member

Does anyone have any idea as to when we can expect results from our posts regarding improvements to classes. Is it planned for the next game update, expansion or what?
  2. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I'm a bit jaded, so take my reply with a grain of salt, but I would guess around the 32nd of Neveruary.:eek:
    Filly67 and Wigg like this.
  3. Chronus Active Member

Some of the very worst changes or something not even mentioned as a fix but a blatant bad attempt at correcting issues brought up in the thread will be put on test as the next GU is and much mad will be created.

Then the leaders in each class will try to get those fixes changed with likely the top end raiders of a few classes actually succeeding but the majority getting owned (I think warlocks are a good examples of winners from CoE beta).
    Wigg likes this.
  4. Magic Missiles Active Member

Warlocks won the bottom spot in mage DPS.
  5. Dinwiz Active Member

teach em how to parse chronus ;)
  6. Wigg Member

Logged in just so I could like this comment...
  7. Neiloch Well-Known Member

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/next-step-for-class-feedback.3410/#post-33092

8. Davngr Well-Known Member

if they listen to my idea about making the WIS end line a "preparation" like ability then sorc will be top contenders in raid with ease, those who are now top contenders will be able to be on par with BL's.