Expansions, cost to return

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Avianna, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

You error on this line of thought is that a new player can start the game with 0 cost outlay if they are a casual player, my 3 kids are playing and have been playing for awhile, they are casual players, they just play for fun. They are up in the 50's and have never spent 1 penny on the game, and your qoute for 95.00 for coming back to the game is still less then some other games, at least SOE gives the first 6 expansions to a F2P play for free and puts no level restrictions on those players unlike the other popular game - they cost with out special incentives for a new play is higher then the cost for a new payer in eq2

TANSTAAFL
  2. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Ah, cmon, if you think it´s worth, you gona pay, no matter the pricetag says.... (if you can afford ist.... sadly).
    Not many think about what hour´s they can play on a game, spending 50+ bucks, for a singleplayer game.....
    If you like, buy, if you don´t like (that much) don´t buy and game :D
    :eek:
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

Which was the entire point of my post.
  4. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

If I think it is worth it, then I will certainly pay the listed cost of the two expansions - which I have over multiple accounts and not complain about it.
    Kalderon likes this.
  5. SentinelBasch Active Member

I do think that the cost is pretty competitive compared to other MMO's, but I do find it surprising that they charge the same cost for the last expansion as they do for the one before that. Also, it would be nice if they gave a discount to buy both of them concurrently, something that many other MMO's do offer. Even if it was only $5 to $10 less, some people simply can't refuse a sale. :p