Expansions and Adventure Packs

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Dimdau, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Dimdau Active Member

In first time, please sorry my ignorance...
    I was giving a look on the expansions list at http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Expansions_and_Adventure_Packs
    it has a column that says "included with free to play". What does it mean? The old expansions are added to everyone? Because if so, I dont have any on my map. Actually, the only expansion I have so far, is Kunark, and even this one I 'm not able to see on my map, and I dont know how to go to play it, if I cant see it to teleport to it.
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Which server are you on and how are you trying to travel around? And where is it that you are trying to go? If on FG server I think there are some limited ways to travel (someone who plays consistently on FG should clarify). If you are on any of the other servers, how are you trying to get around?

What do you mean by Kunark? Kunark Ascending?

Free to play you can go up to Altar of Malice (that's Tranquil Seas/Phantom Sea if you are using a bell to travel).

A little more info and I think folks will be able to guide you to start your adventures!
    Rosyposy and Dude like this.
  3. Dimdau Active Member

I'm at Maj'Dul server, and when I say travel, going on map, clicking on that symbol on top (Quick access teleport) it should allow us see the whole map of lands of the game, at least so I suppose... If there is another way to find Kunark I 'd need instructions :)

yes the wxpansion that I have is Kunark ascending.

How to get altar of Malice using that map? Is it together into some land?

:DD ty for while :DD
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you haven't yet, consider installing EQ2Map. It will enormously improve your maps.
  5. Dimdau Active Member

I have the map installed, even so, I 'm unable to see the Kunark land/isle (or as you call it)
  6. Melkior Well-Known Member

Fast travel through the map is not available for Free-to-Play. You need to use other transportation such as the Bell or Wizard Portals. You need to subscribe to utilize that feature to the best of my knowledge.
  7. Dimdau Active Member

I'm a member. this is why I use it so :D but why cant I see Kunark on map? scratched head... Do I need go in a bell to it? that is strange to me....

And the others expansions? that link I showed on first post say the first ones are free to play already, then why cant I see any of them to go in?

Sorry too many questions, but I really dont know...
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's not called Kunark. You are looking for Jarsath Waste, Fens of Nathsar, Kylong Jungle, and Obulus Plains.
  9. Finora Well-Known Member

It's all on there if you look at the world map overview.

Old Kunark & Kunark Ascending zones are on the same continent, just labeled Kunark. Altar of Malice zones are both there, labeled Shattered Seas.

If you go to a bell, wizard spire, or druid ring you'll only see more specific zones. Greater Faydark and Loping Plains for example instead of just saying Fadywer. Same with the fast travel map. You'll not see some zones on the fast travel map though at all (like Thalumbra, Phantom Sea, Tranquil Sea, or Obulus Frontier for example).
  10. Finora Well-Known Member

11. Inyuyasha Member

this is what you should see when you click the fast travel
    [IMG]
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Dimdau Active Member

Ty everyone I guess I got I got it now, :D
  13. Flightrisk Well-Known Member

Dimdau,
    the Kunark assending expansion you are trying to reach is not on the map until you complete about 3/4 of the adventure signature quest in the zone , after you do you will be able to zone there via the spires network. to get there before then , two ways.. the first open your in game mail to get the starter quest which will 'primerose path' you into the zone.. or you can sneak in: the easiest way to sneak in is by going to jarsath wastes druid ring .. ride the sokar to the kylong plains post .. run into the cave you will see on the left as you land , be sure to fly up to the ceiling once you zone in as you wont have faction with the locals and will be kill on sight . lol if you get to the sokar post and the npc tells you "this would be a good place to tie your sokar, if you had one... " lol go to kylong plains docks and talk to Borbbin do his quest line which will give you sokar access through out the old kunark expansion . good luck and have fun
    Xianthia and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You cannot go to Phantom Sea or Tranquil Sea using fast travel.