Expansion

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Julesholland, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Julesholland Active Member

Sorry for the seemingly silly question, is there any downside on on a TLE server to not buying the expac?
  2. Elskidorr Active Member

There is no reason to buy an expansion if you are strictly TLE.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no downside unless we ever make it past Altar of Malice , and I don't think that will ever happen .
    Unless you want any of the features of those expansions , like the house any of the mounts or such .
    We can not claim any items from expansions before TLE servers came out first , but since than we can .
    So any expansion packs bought when Stormhold was released are eligible for claiming things that are available on any TLE server .
    That means , no mercenaries , no Familiars , this time around and no Beastlord or Channeler ( they were just to overpowered ).
    You can claim the new races though .
    I don't know what we will get with the next expansion on the live servers this time , but if you don't need or whant any of it don't bother buying it if you plan on playing on TLE from now on .
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Julesholland Active Member

Thank you for the replies, I have the current expac but now am almost totally playing on TLE, just the overseers on live for some silly reason.... Ah well at least can save a few quid later in the year, beginning of next!