Expansion

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Leloes, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Leloes Well-Known Member

I wish I could but I had to decide what was most important right. The expansion or getting my brother something for Christmas. I decided on my brother.:D
    Siren, Soara2, Pixistik and 3 others like this.
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Yeah, I had to just get it for only the one account, mainly actually so I could play with my son, who is getting the basic version for his early Christmas gift, Being poor at Christmas has always been a frustrating thing for our family....
    Soara2, Leloes, Pixistik and 2 others like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Good Choice :) Maybe he'll decide to buy you the expansion for Christmas LOL
    Siren, Soara2, Leloes and 2 others like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

It is sad being poor at Christmas, we haven't had any real money in a while now. We skip Christmas and Birthday's and all the other holidays you're obliged to buy people gifts for. Me and my other half usually make something for each other. Like last year I used a couple file folders I made a box out of one, and cut up some hearts out of the other one and put them in the box and put a bow on top. He'll leave me little notes and stuff all over the house, it's really very sweet and means more to me than anything he could buy at any store.
    Siren, Soara2, Leloes and 4 others like this.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We have done the same thing Breanna since I had to go one disability from the MS in 2013.
    Siren, Soara2, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  6. Leloes Well-Known Member

I only have one account but it's still hard to do things because of the little bit of money I get.:rolleyes:

I kind of doubt that. I've tried to get him interested in playing the game but he just makes excuses as to why he can't do it. o_O

Those are sometimes the best things you can give as a gift. Something that comes from the heart.:D
    I can usually manage to do a little something for Christmas but it's not easy.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.