Expansion

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Blacktide, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Blacktide New Member

've recently came back to EQ2 and have been getting myself caught up for a month or so. Now the wife is thinking about playing the game again.

I will be getting the New expansion but she does not have the Planes of Prophecy expac. I know the new Expansion says it includes PoP and all previous content, but if she pre-orders with me , does that mean she can go ahead and level past the level 100 limit while waiting for the New expansion to release?

Because she stopped playing when the limit used to be 100. Any clarification on this would be great. I know i looked on the expac purchase page but can only find the ability to purchase the New expac that release in Nov. Did not eee anyplace to purchase anything previous and i assume its because the New one includes all of that.

Both of us are All access members as well just fyi . Thanks
    Cyrrena likes this.
  2. elflover Well-Known Member

You should be able to lvl past 100 if you pre order , you get access to previous content like it says. If you have issues accessing plane of magic when you do pre order, put a ticket in.
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Yes, purchasing the pre-order will unlock all current content, so she can level past 100 and even the basic package includes a bauble to level one character on the account to 110.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Blacktide New Member

5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Yes, as everybody else has said.

Welcome back and enjoy the journey.