Expansion Prelude Event: Sundered Ground

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

The ground has been sundered from below, spilling forth unrecognizable elementals bringing chaos and destruction to the lands of Norrath!

[IMG]

Help defend the world of these arcane threats and assist Lanxena T'Xith of Neriak's The Spurned, or Mathal Dewpetal of Kelethin's Order of Arcane, in their search for answers.

The prelude event to the next EverQuest II expansion, Sundered Ground, will be available until 11:59PM PST on Tuesday, November 3, 2015. Don’t miss your chance to pick up Primordial Malice Baubles that can be used to pick up special event items for a limited time!
  2. Dark Archon Member

Disco'ed all crafted items and recipe on AB
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Jaden like this.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

@ Dark Archon Grats!

Thanks for the event, looking forward to it! :)
  4. chattie Well-Known Member

Zipped through these quests on test np, but for some reason when I started doing them on live I find I can't complete the quest on a good or evil toon.:( After returning to Queen Amree on one toon and Queen Christanos on another there is no furher dialogue? I saw this talked about in test forum, so should there be a problem with this now?
  5. dngrmse Active Member

I had a problem on the first update. The quest giver would not advance the quest at all. I had to delete, and restart it from scratch. I did complete it.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. chattie Well-Known Member

Thanks! Have completed quest...my error :oops:
  7. LordTiras Well-Known Member

That kind of sounds like the race bug that was in testing for a while, where certain races had the wrong conversation path. :/
  8. Ozymundas Active Member

The low difficulty of the mobs and the lack of double gravel for paid accounts also failed to be fixed for live servers.
  9. Nybbos New Member

oooooooo wow, is it a cookie you are after?
    Sydnye, Brenvia and Tulerezzer like this.
  10. Breta Well-Known Member

Congratulations on winning eq2.
    Sydnye, Febrith, Daryx and 2 others like this.
  11. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

BTW, love the shout-out to EQOA. Moradhim was the old dwarven city, and Klik'anon was the old gnomish one. Miss that game tons :/
  12. Ozymundas Active Member

Thank you for posting that! I was certain I should know those names but couldn't place them.
  13. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

I almost forgot myself, then realized it because of the geographic locations the Gnome on the Kelethin side of things mentioned. Would be GREAT if we could see those places again somehow. Probably won't happen, but would definitely be nice lol.
  14. Spyshadow Member

So where exactly is this event located in Norrath?
  15. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Evil peeps -> Talk to the corresponding NPC in Neriak (Lanxena T'Xith in the Spurned training hall)

Good peeps -> Talk to the corresponding NPC in Kelethin/Greater Faydark Mathal Dewpetal in the Order of the Arcane training hall)
  16. Spyshadow Member

Thank you :)
  17. rainy1 New Member

Thank you :)
  18. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Ive logged in and will find the quest, but If I have to kill Primordial Malice (even if I am already max hated by them), I still wont do it because im in sympathy with them. Same as Thexians. *sighs* I hate the Queen of Neriak!
  19. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Nah, this time it's elementals. And clockworks.
  20. Goldheart Member

Me too! Loved EQOA. Fayspires was beautiful. Revival? (hint, hint)