Expansion 12 and More on The Horizon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Sure would like to know how much the pre-order and the CE is going to be so I can budget for it.
  2. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I am not sure why people are confused. It says expansion content. That obviously does not include feature packs such as AOD (i.e. mercenaries, reforging etc.) or special classes such as the Beastlord or Channeler or special races such as the Freeblood and Aerakyn. All of the aforementioned items have to be purchased separately from the expansions currently. I am sure if they were going to include feature pack items and the rest, then they would have specifically stated that.
  3. Riambra New Member

I was excited to see that I could get AoM and Rum Cellar at 50% off and that I could use Daybreak Cash. Then I read the fine print, so to speak. If you opt to use DB Cash you don't get the 50% discount. Now I am sad.
  4. Ziggs New Member

I really hope they don't bump the levels this time around. Nothing sucks worse than grinding out levels in the pre-set questline when you have like 10 toons.

The first once or twice around isn't so bad, but for those other eight we used to just queue up a dungeon maker or go grind Skyshrine until our eyes bled. Now that both of those options have been shot in the face with a high caliber rifle, it makes for a long boring time.
    Febrith and Awkk like this.
  5. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

As far as I'm aware they are keeping it at level 100 for this expansion.
    Neiloch likes this.
  6. Neiloch Well-Known Member

Well, supposedly, the agnostic DF is supposed to be different from the 'proper' DF they have said they are working on. I've been thinking about a properly working DF so much I could rattle off a list of 'must haves', 'would be nice's and 'if you have time's from memory. Or they could just go check out FF14 and copy their stellar 'duty finder'
  7. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Bloodline Chronicles was $4.99
    Splitpaw Saga was $7.99
    Feldon likes this.
  8. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

@Mizgamer62
    You would be wrong. They ran $5 to $8.
  9. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Thanks for the correction. I really thought they cost more than that, oh well I guess dementia is setting in lol :p.

Edit: I might have been thinking of the Fallen Dynasty (one with Isle of Mara) if that is what it was called. Wasn't that around $19.99 or $29.99?
  10. Feldon Well-Known Member

Fallen Dynasty was $7.99.
    Lateana likes this.
  11. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

I am not upset with the pricing scheme so far. If you pay more you get stuff earlier than someone who pays less. It is like buying a new car as soon as it comes out or waiting to buy a new car just before the next year's model appears.
    Neiloch and Adevil like this.
  12. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

I would hazzard a guess that Oct 1 we get this info.
    Lateana likes this.
  13. Yozilie Active Member

While I am extremely excited and happy to see the return of Pre Order and real Expansions and not Campaigns, does this mean there will be yet another form of currency? Guys, please, PLEASE implement a currency exchange merchant. Pretty Please? Even if I have to trade like a 20 - 1 ratio.
    Edelphia, Prissetta and Rhodris like this.
  14. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

There's a currency exchange merchant with the City Festivals, but I think they only give city tokens in exchange.

I'm glad to see we're going to get preorder this time around, but will that preorder have a discount? If I've learned anything this past year, it's to take nothing for granted around here.
    Seni likes this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the exchange merchant at the city fest exchanges city tokens into all sords of other city faction coins.
  16. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

I think what pretty much everyone wants to know is how much it is going to cost. A lot of us probably have every DLC/Expansion purchased individually so the incentive of this 'expansion' including all past content isn't enticing really.
  17. Tigerr Well-Known Member

So since they are doing away with procs on items, this means that we will all be wearing all of the older jewelry for the next two Xpacs. Good to know. Why not give us 5 "Slots" that we could save effects to. Original EQ just did it. I'd even grind AA to be able to do it. The lag issue should have been addressed Mid ToV + prior to AoM. People all told you guys that the lag is getting intense. How do you plan to do away with all the current effects on jewelry?
    Sentrasia likes this.
  18. Raenius Well-Known Member

I`d love to see to get 2 more charm and ringslots tbh - I mean at least for rings you have more than one finger where you can wear them, right? (not like you have to run around like Liberaci - so 2 should be enough) ^^
  19. Awkk Well-Known Member

Are they doing away with procs? Ppl in General chat keep saying that the new gear will be as powerful as this years Ethereals, and will have the same procs.

Question about the new Bat Mount...if you stable it in your house as a house item....will it hang from the ceiling?
    GrunEQ likes this.
  20. Sentrasia Well-Known Member

This is the first I've heard this; granted I do not follow the forums very often anymore. Is there an official source for this somewhere?