Expansion 12 and More on The Horizon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Azari.Lite New Member

I have to agree with Sundorn's suggestion. I would also like to add.... Where are the x3 raids? I don't think I have ever seen a x3 raid zone. Have you guys got something against x3 Raiding? I have been in a large guild with over 300 active players of all levels that could not get 4 groups together to do a x4 raid. Right now the guild is down to probably around 15 to 20 active players. Hardly enough to get together a x4 raid even when working with sister guilds. I believe that most of the players will return when they get tired of trying all the new games that is what normally happens.

Basically if you are looking at x4 raids you need new blood in the game I do not see EQ2 or EQ on any computer game shelf in our city or any neighboring city. I do see other games and I see WoW all over the shelves. If new blood is at a store looking for a new game to play online what game is he going to choose? The game that is on the shelf. I love EQ2 I want to see it grow.
    Azari.Lite
  2. Vondis Member

As to receiving all previous expansions, will this include all of the Age of Discovery perks? The mercenaries, reforging, and so on?
    Brena likes this.
  3. Khaibit New Member

I'm looking forward to hearing more about this Expac. If it looks good I might subscribe again. I am hoping its not min. level 100 as I still have a few characters stuck at lvl 97/98.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Valkerie Member

Yay! Im so excited! Something to spend this ton of ferrin on! :) And my fav zone is going to be a house! ohh yesss
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I said it before and I say it again we need more advertising on tv and we need those cash cards back so teens can buy Daybreak cash and memberships
    not to many teenagers have credit cards.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Haloek like this.
  6. Charon New Member

Hmm, where/when at the checkout I can choose to pay with DBC?
  7. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Class revamps better be involved with all of this. Really tired of playing a class that really doesn't bring much to a raid force.

Making all classes neutral would also be greatly welcomed.
  8. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

What was asked has nothing to do with the standard use of the English language.
    It has everything to do with Corporate Legal-speak, when what is said often is NOT what is meant, with the hope that many will take for granted the vague speech, thinking they are getting what truly, they will not.
    Additionally, by specifically detailing their definition of "ALL" they then can be held accountable to what was said.
    Naramsin and Zukira like this.
  9. AshketSolecist New Member

Ahhhhhh what timing.... I was out of the country and largely internet-less for a year so I literally just purchased the Altar of Malice expansion last weekend. And now it's on sale. =( Wonder what are the chances they'd cut me an extra-special deal on the upgrade for bad timing??
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I think I glossed over it... what's the name of the expansion?

I'll be on pins and needles until the livestream! :p
  11. Nooloon Active Member

I sincerely hope this sees the end of the poorly conceived "Campaign" concept. I will gladly support Daybreak by purchasing new expansion about once a year, but I will not support them releasing campaigns that fragment the player base.
  12. Grannos New Member

This X ten!! Bat mount, YES!!

You do not have to preorder to get all the expansions--just buying the new expansion will give you all the expansions/campaigns, whether it is a preorder or a purchase after the expansion launches:

"In addition, if you purchase (or pre-order) the next expansion, you’ll also get access to ALL of the previous expansion content (including the Rum Cellar Campaign)."
  13. Flatline Well-Known Member

So what i would like clarified is

A) When saying ALL does taht then include ALL, as in mercs, reforging etc?
    B) If i buy the new expansion do i gain access to all previous as always except Rum cellar? OR is it now totally tiered up ?
  14. Adevil Well-Known Member

It has always been claimed that AoD was not content, it was features. So I expect it will not be included.

Edit: Note that Holly specifically said "ALL of the previous expansion content", no mention of features.
  15. Rondo9 Active Member

Please! have less collection quest and less RNG!
  16. Lera Well-Known Member

If you're referring to the factions like the Freeport Militia or Ironforge Exchange (the ones you raise by doing writs), you keep those upon betrayal. You just can't access the merchants.
  17. Nantoh Member

I really want lower level contents if available.No need to be huge amout.
    Just I want to level younger toons in the fresh zones.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Rhodris and suka like this.
  18. Nero Active Member

In all seriousness, i kinda have to agree with the collection thing. Especially the Fabled ones for the Neck piece... I'd like to think that I'm a part of a fairly active guild that runs eroics on a daily basis (almost), and so far, only one of us has gotten it done. It's especially cruel to havea rare purple shiny in there, I mean come on, you have 6 group members, and only one of those drops per instance, and you only have like what, maybe a 5% chance to see it? maybe less? Do the math on how many groups you'd have to run.... each one takes 30-45 mins?

Dont get me wrong, i LOVE the zones! I just hate how we have run probably close to 40-50 zones and only 1 person has completed the collections.
  19. Mitten Active Member

I trust it's going to be tested.
  20. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Best way to get those ultra rare shinies is to box 6 accounts and then put them up on the broker for 8-10k plat!

So tired of getting the same purple shiny that nobody needs in our usual group of 6-8 people. We've had ONE of the "rare purple "Unrest"' shinies to show up...ever.