Expansion 12 and More on The Horizon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Tabri Well-Known Member

OMG Bat mount??? T[IMG] How bout a bat petamorph wand too???? No level cap increases right? Please say no. Im assuming merges BEFORE expansion?
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Must.....Have.......Upside down blue baby dragon......and full pumpkin head one NOW! Woot woot!
  3. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Great, more squidheads. :confused:

Furthermore,

I believe you misspelled "despised". :D

I shall await further details with interest.
  4. suka Well-Known Member

so if we want to upgrade to aom collectors will that be discounted too?
  5. Innania Member

Are those Shiliskin? Is EQ2 finally going to break into Darkhallow?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Grannos like this.
  6. suka Well-Known Member

love updated deity system but can it please include viable options for people like a neutral race coercer of new halas origin? she can't get anashti sul and betrayal is really not a good option since she will lose her maxed factions.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  7. Harborx Member

An expansion? x2/x4/Agnostic dungeons?

Yeah! I am so in!
  8. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Excuse me Please:
    May I ask for specific clarification on the above statements?
    So on the 1st, which is after the "deadline," when we pre-order the mysterious expansion, will it include Alter of Malice?
    I choose not to take for granted what the word "ALL" means in this context.
    Please detail exactly what "ALL" means to assure there will be no vagueness nor ambiguity.
    Naramsin and Merriel like this.
  9. Zalenia New Member

So what if one already owns all the expansions? does that mean pre-order kinda sucks for the people that are like me who own all the expansions? cause it doesn't sound like there is much of a benefit to Pre-Order for people who have already have them all. Does it come with anything other than access to all other expansions? or is that it?
  10. kluxor Well-Known Member

In response to the guy wanting the x2 to be easier than the x4....please don't be cake a total waste of time. If anything put an easy mode in with equally easy mode worthy drops. Make a truly challenging x2 please

And what other clarification do you need for ALL? Do you need them to write out every expansion and adv pack released or can the simple English word of "all" be sufficient enough for someone with a preschool comprehension of the English language?
  11. Breta Well-Known Member

Preorder in the past usually meant getting some house/appearance items + discounted collector's edition, no idea if it's true in this case.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Misstake Well-Known Member

I totally agree. I and my husband have bought all the expacs and campaigns. Will there be a price difference or will there be something else for pre-ordering. Otherwise it dose nothing for the people who bought them when they came out. Just the people who waited.
  13. AngryConjy Active Member

Skeptical.

Paid in advance for Everquest Next. for 2 accounts. Its been what 2 years?
  14. Adevil Well-Known Member

The biggest benefit will likely be the ability to log on when the xpac is released. Rather than sitting logged on to the web site attempting to purchase the xpac and having it repeatedly crash due to everyone else trying to do the same.
  15. Adevil Well-Known Member

Everquest Next has not yet been offered for pre-purchase. Who did you buy it from? Some guy on Ebay?
  16. AngryConjy Active Member

P.S.

and Preorders have gotten kinda sucky.. a 66 slot bag that everyone got later?

I will wait and see.
  17. AngryConjy Active Member

18. Armageddoux Active Member

19. Adevil Well-Known Member

Are you sure you didn't purchase Landmark, the Everquest Next sandbox?

Edit:

From https://www.everquestnext.com/eqn-faq

How do I get the game?
    EverQuest Next is still in development and is not yet available.
    Feldon and Moonpanther like this.
  20. Gharish Active Member

Nothing for TLE..will be keeping my money in my pocket.