Expansion 12 and More on The Horizon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Awkk Well-Known Member

Wow, a statted flying wurm mount that you can use at level 35?!!? Can we wear our flying wings as appearance over that?

edited to say, I think that bag goblin made a rude gesture at me!:eek: But why does the 88 slot bag have to be only 1 per account? I'd buy it if it was 1 per character. :cool:
    GrunEQ likes this.
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I couldn't find how long the pre-order will last. Due to a money shortage, I wont have acess to the funds to pay for it until late October. Any idea how long the pre-order offer will be available?
    Kalderon likes this.
  3. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Typically pre-order is available up until the night before launch, which is mid-November I believe.
  4. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Trying to decide which character gets the 88 slot bag with that goblin is going to be tough. Please reconsider and make it 1 per character. Kudos to whoever came up with that bag design, I loved it.
    Awkk likes this.
  5. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Right now, i dont see any goodie for pre ordering, so, keep calm ;)
    No Discount, No Items (Special for PreOrder) and so on....
  6. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

There is one item that's pre-order only, the Altar of the Ancients. One per character, house item, gives a once-per-day scaling buff which includes bonus xp.
    Awkk and Kalderon like this.
  7. Bashem Well-Known Member

I dont how much content is justifying the cost for the expansion and why is there no deep discounts for the 2 higher end expansion packs for earlier adopters.

Seems like way back when they were selling RUM Cellar they justified the cost by suggesting IMHO that they were done with expensive Expansions so I figured by now paying for the campaign pack which been would be a lot cheaper to buy!

Now we have most expensive expansions the Premium going for 140- CE 90- or no frills SE 35-
    No frills is properly priced but most will spring again for at least CE for the perks!

So how much content is being added to game?
  8. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Bashem likes this.