Exp gain underpacing quests in Halas

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Katmandu26, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Elskidorr Active Member

They may have made the xp a little too slow here. I'm playing Everquest's new TLP also and I think it's very odd that xp in that game is better than EQ2. Everquest original used to be absolutely brutal with hell levels but currently it's a breeze compared to how EQ2's TLE is. It'll be like this for another 10 weeks so there's still plenty of time but it does seem like they overdid it here. I'd hate to see a lot of people end up quitting within the first month due to the crazy grind.
    tinklepee and Mizgamer62 like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I am not complaining about experience rates although I do believe crafting needs something. I was in game on launch day, I remember the crafting experience and I loved everything involved in crafting at the time. That being said, the crafting on FG was not returned to launch or even close to launch, probable excuse is the code was lost, which I don't swallow, but after all of that, tradeskills do need some help.

Cyrrena
  3. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

More likely it's just it would take too much developer time to rebuild it from what's left and Domino moved back to Canada.

Could it be done? Past experience tells me yes. I mean, they made flying mounts happen which was never supposed to be possible. From what Smokeblower said at the time it took a ridiculous amount of time and effort to do it. The Isle of Refuge only happened because it turned out to be a (comparatively) simple fix.

In other words, it could probably be done but just isn't worth the time and effort required to do it.
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

Writ XP seems just fine, I'm not really sold anything needs to be changed.
    Dude likes this.