Exiles and the Shared Bank

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Emissary Vex, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Emissary Vex Active Member

Can you please make it so that exiles can access the shared bank. Denying them access is a very out-dated mechanic. It makes no sense that good/evil characters can share items but not exiles.
  2. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

dead horse, exile was not designed to be perment, this has been requested for years and it has not been done. It is not a "out-dated mechanic" it is the results of being shunned by every one of your peers, not even the rest of your characters want anything to do with you
  3. mouser Well-Known Member

Haven wasn't part of the original plans for exile, but they put it in anyway.

I'd say having a 'home of their own' gives them a sense of permanency.
  4. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

Haven is their refuge - they just donlt have access to the shared bank becasue it is not part of haven, they need to play a time limit on exile
  5. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

I actually have a necromancer who lives in exile; I want to be a good, upstanding citizen of Qeynos (and have full faction with them) but I don't want to play a conjuror. Not having a shared bank isn't the end of the world, but it would be nice to have.
    But please don't force me to go back to the dark side to remain a necro, or to pop into conjy mode. I don't mind if everyone hates me >_>
  6. Ladymist Well-Known Member

no
    Imagine letting exiles on pvp server have a shared bank. they could gear themselves up from both sides.
  7. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Or better yet, just let all 25 classes be neutral once and for all on PvE servers.
    ColbyJack likes this.
  8. Vlahkmaak Active Member

^this: no shared banks across faction on Naggy please.
  9. Mae- Well-Known Member

YES YES YES YES AND YES! All classes Neutral on PVE servers in 2013!!!
    Ok, no shared bank on Naggy. You guys can have all 25 classes be neutral, you can keep the shared bank restrictions too if its that important to you.
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  10. mouser Well-Known Member

PvP servers have always had their own set of rules.

I think the OP and replies have been more geared to the PvE servers. TBH I don't see any reason for Qeynos and Freeport not to become "neutral" cities at this point, and for the classes to all be neutral. Races - ok, you can keep them split at the start I guess, though the ratonga survived their move pretty well.

ARAC has always been my favorite system if you couldn't tell.
  11. Mae- Well-Known Member

This, 100%... and let exiles have a shared bank, those rules became archaic ages ago.