Ew wizard LF guild on Maj Dul

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Capone, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Capone New Member

So I’m a new player looking for a guild. Thought of trying the progression server but decided on live instead. I know I’ll be playing on my own mostly for quite awhile. Looking for a guild to join though. Not looking for one to babysit me. I need no power leveling or money. I want to take my time and enjoy the world along the way. Just looking for active guild chat to stay engaged while I’m leveling. The only thing I may do is ask questions now and then. Learning the world and all ya know. I believe I’m currently level 9 and not much use for anything currently but hey I’m friendly and just looking for a fun group of people to join.
  2. mothelm Active Member

Welcome to Everquest.....[Rewind] would be happy to have you but we are on Antonia Bayle server......we are a lower level progression raid guild on Live server, so will be a lot easier and faster to catch up with us then a regular live guild....our current Cap is 80 and we are working on the 4th expansion to game. We are Well established guild with a mostly evening EST/and PST USA time zone members even one from Thailand who raids over breakfast with us....if you are interested in coming on board please contact any member you see or Search me (Eixx)

Eixx.....Leader and follower of Mr Bean o_O
  3. Capone New Member

You had me at Mr. Bean. I will reroll there tonight but not till around 11:30 or so due to working till 11 central time. Will there still be a recruiter on so late?