Evil Warden seek deity

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Lathain_Sarathai, May 27, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Lathain_Sarathai Guest

So i looked deity pet, 2 good and one neutral have pet who give full wisdom buff. So Rodcet Nife is the one i want become follower, problem the npc tell "Good day to you..." but he dont give quest, any way to get his quest ? (without betrayal)
    It's clear alignement of a deity can be different than our, and i suppose we can pic up anyone... even a good deity if we live in freeport. or evil deity if we live in qeynos...

or they really think in the whole city every one is nice or bad guy ? i dont think
  2. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

As a healer, I had all the *Proper* dieties....Tunare and Rochet Nife. I ended up with Bristlebane. The thing that bothered me about the healer dieties was I want to heal well ALL the time, not just when I ahve a miracle. Bristlebane has an immunity to stun stiffle and so on that I find helps me very much.
  3. ARCHIVED-blaiddur Guest

No you cannot have a good diety as an evil warden. there are 2 neutral dieties with wpets that buff healing, karana and tribunal, karana being the more heal heavy one
  4. ARCHIVED-Lathain_Sarathai Guest

why i cant ?
    evil vs good just mean absolutly nothing, i live in qeynos, our guild hall is in qeynos, ok i m born in neriak but where i come from dont say who m i, and less what god i want follow.
    i m always grouped with good/evil, beside one epic guard in each city who are (censored) like they comed from other game, the evil/good just mind nothing and i cant beleved i can not choice deity i want...

No evil deity planned to be added with wis pet ? i m not interested by neutral deity at all.
  5. ARCHIVED-blaiddur Guest

probably because a good diety (if in reality) wouldnt deal with someone of an evil nature. you can go into qeynos guildhalls yes but you have to avoid all the guards. you will find lots more then one guard attacking you at lower levels trying to get to your guilds t1/t2 guildhall before you have the call to gh.
    No there are no wis evil diety pets dont ask me why there just arent
  6. ARCHIVED-imnotdisco Guest

Appologies for reviving a few week old thread, but a bit of useful info on the diety thing.
    IF you for some reason or at some time decide to betray to the opposing faction, evil -->good, pick up rodcet nife or tunare, and then betray back, you still have the ability to use the miracles of the good gods while being of evil alignment.
    Noitced this on my swash when i betrayed from brig, i had rallos zek as my god, betrayed to swash and i still use the zek miracles and blessings.
    Can still sacrifice things to the alters for faction with that god even if you arent from the same alignment.