Everyone Enjoy Double Status This Weekend

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Sep 4, 2014.

1. oldskool Active Member

Same thing happened with me but with a TS Rush Order. My guild got double status but I only got the base amount for my personal status.
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

I was just coming by to say exactly the same thing. It seems I only got the normal amount of status for completing a heritage quest, but the portion going to the guild apparently doubled. I didn't actually look at my status before hand since it was working last time, but I'm going to do a couple of normal writs to test it.
  3. xNeth Member

Same here for rush orders, giving normal status but double guild status.
  4. Katz Well-Known Member

Yep. I came here to check this out too.
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

Yup, just checked and just getting normal status. So it's not a double status weekend =( . It's double guild XP.
  6. Axterix Active Member

Same deal on fUnrest. Looks like the wrong flag got flipped.
  7. Tankrus New Member

Sigh. So much for the double SP. Just double guild SP.
  8. Katz Well-Known Member

somebody tweet somebody at SOE to let them know. I don't tweet. o_O
  9. TheBarr New Member

Not getting double SP for Craft or Adventure Writs - since I am in a level 95 guild - no benefit this weekend as only double GUILD Status is being given! That's only good to level a guild. Guild SP does not count toward monthly guild rent or toward items for the guild. what the announcements say ->> they advertise Double SP for all! (say nothing about only guild SP)
    Really would help to get personal Double SP since this is the SP that pays the monthly rent and for the SP items that are priced so high 37 million to 300 million for one item?? with several items costing more than a years SP payment to keep a level 95 guild going (approx. 25 million ?????? Bleh!!!!
  10. Kuulei Well-Known Member

They should have posted "Double GUILD status Weekend"
    Nothing for those that are in or have a 95 guild to do now.
    Finora likes this.
  11. Katz Well-Known Member

I'm sure it isn't intentional. Someone just needs to let someone at SOE know about it.
  12. Kayahni Member

Considering the official post says the above, I assume the double guild xp instead of double status is a mistake. I'm sure they'll sort it out. :rolleyes:
  13. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Yeah, Im getting normal status on craft writs, but the guild is getting double.
  14. Finora Well-Known Member

Not before Everfrost chat channel explodes from people who don't understand that guild status & status are different things though. :)
    Naudi likes this.
  15. Mizette New Member

Poor snow - so misunderstood...
  16. blueangle Member

I to am getting normal points for rush orders also and the petition is not working for me either.
  17. Naudi Active Member

Same issue here. Not to be 'nonconstructive' merely a realist, I am not surprised in the least this isn't working properly out the gate. There has been a decline in SOE's ability to get things set up and working properly the first time for quite some time since my having been back this round in EQ2. I only mention this because it makes me sad. I foresee myself needing to find a backup game if this decline continues further downward.
  18. Luperza Community Manager

Fixed! :)
    Avahlynn likes this.
  19. Naudi Active Member

Thank you!
    Luperza likes this.
  20. Mizette New Member

Indeed! Many thanks for a quick fix to the problem. Now I can turn in all my Heritage quests:)
    Luperza likes this.