Everyday Items

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Creame, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Creame New Member

Just somethings that would be cool to have in game, craftable or questable. Not sureif this has been posted before, but I'm not one for searching the forums. So plz forgive me if this is a repeat.

1. Different Trees ( Trees for the different seasons, like trees w/ fall color leaves and snow covered ones )
    2. Bushes ( bigger, smaller, greener, round, square, flowering, etc ) More...
    3. Flowers
    4. Animals

I love decorating w/ trees, flowers and such, and was just kinda wishing there would be more. Yes I know about the Mushroom Ring stuff, but all the trees there are green :). Feel free add to this.
    Feara likes this.
  2. Jexi Well-Known Member

I have been wanting to see more plants, myself.
    Feara likes this.
  3. Kepli Member

Its been posted before but always good to bring it back up, maybe a dev might see it and be like, this makes sense! I want more seasonal stuff period. I would love seasonal housing. Maybe something that changes seasons of the current houses. One thing I have always wanted to see in a game one day is housing that changes with the real time seasons. Its just weird being close to Frostfell and my Hobbit Hole is still in summer. Maybe one day...
  4. Lucus Well-Known Member

hmm i'd like to see the sawhorse woodworker table accessable as a carpenter recipe(seen in WL tradeskill cave), a crafted ship steering wheel. some of those larger cannons seen in the storm gorge area. some actor npcs that play a user selected animation withing a certain trigger radius of a player.

some merchant npcs that you can tie to a specific salesman crate and then put the crate somewhere else so you can setup a real store/stall.

decorative arrows that can be placed on walls/floors to make areas look like battle has taken place there.
    broken swords/shields/bows/broken bits of armor placable on the floor.
  5. Vuurvink New Member

Yes yes I love that sawhorse!! Would be just perfect for in my carpenter workshop /nods
  6. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

1. Toilets? Seriously, man we have a bathtub, can we get a porcelain altar to pray at after the long nights drinking and eating all the jumjum pies?
    2. Shorter curtains
    3. Food items that don't revolve around candy, like say some of those breads in Vigilant: Rescue, or sausages like on the backpack?
  7. Estred Well-Known Member

I want plants too, Gardens are so much fun to make and it is very hard to make your own Ferrot and home :p