Every day is a Night of the Dead (Aveenia's Storm Tower on Permafrost)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Lilibat, Oct 29, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Lilibat Guest

After years of neglecting my house in EQ2 I got all excited about decorating because of NOTD. About a week ago I was sitting in my sad little Neriak apartment & I decided to do something about it.

[IMG]

So I bought the Storm Tower because I wanted some outside space to build a graveyard.
    [IMG]
    Please keep in mind I have only been working on this a week & I spent most of that time getting my little Carpenter girl Zyks up to 69. I was lucky enough to have ME fall during this week so I could get lots of woodsy stuff.
    [IMG]
    My bed/bath ensuite at the top of the tower.
    [IMG]
    The office I built by building an extra floor. I need more books, a LOT more books.
    [IMG]
    I know most people seem to want huge modern kitchens but I really wanted something that felt more Medieval. There is more storage behind the curtain & the end of the pantry is a wine rack, not pictured.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Decorated for NOTD! Not that there will be much change after.
    [IMG]
    The gazebo in the haunted forest. You can also see a bit of the Newbie Log on the right which you saw in the first tower image.
    [IMG]
    The Graveyard. You can just barely see the Mausoleum in the fog way in the back.
    [IMG]
    Oh, there it is.
    [IMG]
    A shot close to where you come in with the sign:
    Denevér Spire
    Home of Aveenia Inverse, Zatt Nik'tel, Lilibat
    Denevér, Zyks Denevér, & their crafting sisters.
    **^v^***^v^***^v^***
    Every Day Is a Night of the Dead
    I still need to do all the stuff on the beach & there is that little low spot where I originally put the graveyard I need to do something with. Maybe a guest house? Also I need to do some performance tuning as when it's raining the framerate is appaling. I'm sure it'll take me most of the year to get any where near finished with this.

Feel free to come visit & let me know what you think of how I spent my last week & Happy Night of the Dead!

p.s. If you want to see larger versions of these images they are at: http://www.threethirteen.net/x/EQ2/ The one starting with HUGE_ are the biggest.
    p.p.s. That graveyard is based on the one I put in front of my IRL house. Which you can see here: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...w20wo2_1280.png
  2. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

What a perfect setting for a spooky graveyard. You did an excellent job on it! The tower decor also looks really nice, I can't believe this only took you a week!
    p.s. Your RL graveyard set-up is really cute too :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Goldinrae Guest

You've created a brilliant Nights of the Dead atmosphere here - nicely done :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Oxie Guest

5. ARCHIVED-ajadams Guest

I <3 the Storm Tower Isle. I always thought it would be the perfect place for a Graveyard! You did a really nice job creating a little space of your own.

BTW, your halloween decoration in RL was cute too!
  6. ARCHIVED-Lilibat Guest

Since it was a refrence to that song...