Every Book Doesn't Tell A Story...

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Rawl Well-Known Member

[IMG][IMG]
    Here are a couple of pictures of my recent creation on the Everfrost server, Massive Homes, Newly Published list, named: Every Book Doesn't Tell A Story. The book reference is to the materials I used to create these structures. If you go visit, wait for the loading to finish before you move ;) If you enjoy, please tell your friends, and vote.
    Best regards,
  2. krizet Active Member

Wow, these look fabulous! I must go and see it for myself... Well done!
    Rawl likes this.
  3. Kattt Well-Known Member

This is just so amazing! I really did gawk, and my mouth opened as I just stared at that dome!
    I have to either buy another character slot, or delete one (I get so attached to toons and hate to delete =P ) and then I hope to to go server hopping to visit so many great places like this one!

In the meantime, I truly hope you consider posting more screenshots. I can never get enough of the images on this forum. I love to just peruse and stare! WONDERFULLY done! I never stop being amazed at what people do around here! :)
    Rawl likes this.
  4. Rawl Well-Known Member

Okay, here are a few more... I know this is all outside stuff, hopefully, you can somehow view the insides of the mushroom dome and the home. :) Thanks for your interest. Tell your friends to stop by and vote too :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. Kisy Active Member

If the pictures are half as amazing .... I really need to make a char over there to take a look.
    Rawl likes this.
  6. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Just make a FTP account for touring.

AWESOME work on the dome! that is just amazing, i'll have to make a toon to come and peek.
    Rawl likes this.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

It's really amazing. How did you manage to put so many books around without running headlong into the book hard count?
    Rawl likes this.
  8. Alanducar Active Member

If i remember correctly he did hit the book hard count at one point since he was talking about how he found out he could only use a certain number of books lol. I think in the end he had to chose what setup he wanted because the way he was talking he must have had much more in mind for the place. Its an amazing piece of art for those who are curious and well worth the freebie account to go look at it. Then again, the man does amazing things with open spaces like the tenebrous island and he has several portals to his other places when you walk into that one. Basically what i am saying is, his work is well worth the hours you might spend looking at all of it hehe.
    Rawl likes this.
  9. Rawl Well-Known Member

As Alanducar said, I did fine out there was a limit to how many books you can have in a home. And, I was going to do more with them too, but like he said, I had to stop with the books :)

Its nice to have an object like that which doesn't cost you item count, so you can be more expressive and build unusual stuff like the dome for instance. If each item had counted against my item count, that would have been about all I had in the zone. I can see why there are limits though, limits which make it possible for those who don't have the best computers to still have an enjoyable experience.

With that said, I hope this zone doesn't bog anyone down too much computer wise. If it does, be patient and let the loading finish. :)

Thank you everyone for your interest in my creations. As a little teaser, I was working on something today in a non published house which I will be creating on a grander scale on another tenebrous island. Want to take a ride? ;)

See ya.
  10. Shanyssa New Member

I spotted this one earlier today when I was checking newly published on our server. I gotta say, you blew my mind! Was telling the kid and hubby about it, too. Checked forums and there you are :D Gonna have to track you down and see what you're up to now LoL

To anyone who doesn't have the space on their main account, definitely make a FTP account for server hopping . I finally did that myself to go check out all the great stuff on AB. So far I've only been there and FP servers, but I keep finding all kinds of awesome houses everywhere I look!
    Rawl likes this.
  11. Rawl Well-Known Member

Thanks Shanyssa :) For those who are interested, inside the mushroom building, are portals to all my other hall of fame properties, I have 5 or 6 I think :) anyway, you can visit them all from there, you can return to bloodwing's place from each of them as well, by typing /house_exit which should bring up a choice box where you can choose another property to view.

Also, for those who haven't seen it yet, Leaf's Super Leafdome Home is another recent Hall of Fame home you can visit. It has gotten rave reviews too.

Thanks everyone!