Evertour Discussion - Live Event? And Other Stuff

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

2. Valzen Well-Known Member

I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying Stormhold. I just don't have time to be there much.

In regards to your live stream, sounds like fun! Just post the dates when you have it planned, and I can let you if I can attend or not.

Very happy for you in getting your new comp! Woot!
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

So I am just curious...will you be posting your livestream video's here as well? I'm not really very good about things like livestream, and I don't voice chat, plus my current schedule watching my grandkids keeps me quite busy, so I most likely will miss your live streams, but would still love it if you post your video's here afterwards.

Btw, I'm working on my entry for your competition, though time is limited. I may have to swipe the house actors I used in Emelea's New Halas house, as I'm not sure I'll have time to go out harvesting more etherwood to make more house actors, though I am hoping to do so. I feel good about my entry, though I'm not playing around much with the layout editor and the majority of items will be placed manually, though I may use the editor to straighten out a few objects as needed. Mainly I just need the editor for the duplicate feature for something. I figure, apocalyptic...things shouldn't really need to be perfect anyways, hehe.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

What server are you on Merriel?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

I'm on the Butcherblock Server. I am not playing on the new time locked servers, because I don't think I would progress very far if you're required to do heroics or raid dungeon's in order to progress. If I can't solo it, I generally skip it. :/
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Ah okies well if you were on AB I could have donated some house actors so you don't have to steal from another house for the sake of the competition. Since I cannot enter these contests myself, I do like to help buy or donate house items for others if I can that need stuff they cannot obtain themselves. Oh well, maybe someone on Butcherblock can help out.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

I can make the house actors...it's just the time factor involved in harvesting the rares. I really pushed forth a lot of the decorating today though, and may just find some time to go out harvesting this week. I'm hoping, anyways. I don't really have the plat to buy the rares, so I will have to resort to harvesting them myself, which I really don't mind doing, provided I have the time. The thought is very much appreciated, though, Ocarinah. It's really very considerate of you. :)
  8. Niboota Well-Known Member

Yes I will be posting the live streams as well :). Those watching the live stream, live, would be chatting via a chat box where you type. Only those in the game with me will be on voice - in case you ever do plan to catch a live stream!

WOOT! I'm so happy you are entering! :D
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Everyone in homeshow is always so nice, willing to help and also get people house items they really need!!! The more you see people being so nice the more people want to join in the fun. :)
  10. Merriel Well-Known Member

Awesome, Niboota! I really look forward to seeing your live streams then. :)

I managed to run around for about four hours tonight and harvested about 25 etherwood lumber, so I'm pretty well stocked now, hehe. Was fun to get in game again and just run around harvesting and randomly killing mobs. I harvested 67 bubinga lumber and 76 or thereabouts total other rares in addition to the etherwood. Seems bubinga is not really all that rare, lol. I even harvested a Prismatic Spellshard, which really took me by surprise. That was a lot of rares to harvest in only four hours time. I had equipped all my harvesting equipment and took one of those harvesting potions you get from the apprentices, as well as used my harvesting setup in the AA boxes, so my chances of harvesting rares was upped by quite a bit. Made it really very nice and worthwhile. :)
    Niboota and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

What level do you have to be to get the Actor recipes? Probably higher than for Mannequins (which are...?)? ;->

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Level 95 Carp recipe so yeah it is high and only carps get to make it instead of all like mannequin recipes.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Very nice! Majelberry is absolutely adorable Niboota. I look forward to seeing you around Stormhold! The new computer setup sounds lovely and I look forward to the live streams. As for the punkopolypse.. I am guessing the timing was bad.... because of.. you know.. stormhold fever =p

Also I have to shout out here that there is an absolutely amazing lil home already up on stormhold. A certain froglok (Boglily)has created a most adorable little cottage named Hopsalong Cottage! You really need to go peek. I know you love small homes and its on the small homes leaderboard on Stormhold. I fell in love!
  14. Niboota Well-Known Member

Yes I saw Boglily's cottage!! I'm going to do a video tour tonight!

I know this wasn't the best timing on my contest and not just because of Stormhold, but also because of the long run of contests we've had this year. I imagine people are tired of building contest homes (also it's overlapping the Sacred Spaces contest), but I wanted to do a contest a year ago, and this is the ONLY time I'll be able to devote to it, so it was now or not for another year! ;)
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.