Everquest2.exe Application Error

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Luxroar, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Luxroar New Member

Game was crashed after zoning back to CoV after PG event and tried to run game again and came out with everquest2.exe application error.

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022). Click OK to close the application.

Did a full computer scan to make sure no virus and did run CRC file check under everquest2 launcher and nothing happens.

Also checked ran Everquest 1 to see if i could able to get in but came out with same message (Everquest.exe) error. Is it the Launcher problem? or something like that?

Kitty is still puzzled...
  2. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

I am in the same boat. I was able playing all well and good, and got booted to desktop, now unable to log in. Have scanned the system, checked for missing .dll, uninstalled and reinstalled EQ2, currently restoring my system thinking it was only on my end.
  3. bzervr New Member

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Usually right click, run as administrator works for me on this, but you may have tried that...
  5. bzervr New Member

Right click on what?
  6. Iglu Active Member

0xC0000022 is STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED
    {Access Denied} A process has requested access to an object but has not been granted those access rights

It's a bit of a generic error and as Soara2 said you might need to run with administrative privilege or it could be your anti-virus as well and the program needs to be white listed or permission issue with the executable and the User account that you are using.
  7. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Right click patcher icon on the computer screen
  8. bzervr New Member

Thanks for all you help. The problem happened with the download. Lost the .dll files. Have deleted and currently downloading the program. Oh, hum, what we who enjoy toon playing endure.