Everquest Shutdown

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Thorak2, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Spindle Well-Known Member

Would you keep it free to play?
  2. Avianna Well-Known Member

Yes I would keep it free to play but my servers would be for my friends and family that I have in game already.
  3. Gilasil Active Member

Thank you for straightening that out in my absence. You're right in that I usually visit these boards once a day at most. I typically hit the boards when things are slow at work, can't stay long, and certainly can't keep coming back throughout the day. Nobody cares if I do it occasionally. They'd care a lot if I did it a lot. It would not be career enhancing.

Sorry for the grammar mistakes. It was a poor job of editing on my part. I'm often rushed when I post due to lack of time.

In that post I was just trying to point out that we don't need to worry about EQ2 being shut down anytime soon. When it does get close to being shut down there will be all sorts of indicators which aren't there now.

Laters. Maybe I'll be back tomorrow.
    Tariya and suka like this.
  4. Thorak2 New Member

Is the new subscription model going to affect the longevity of the game adversely or positively? Looks like they removed most of the restriction from silver. Is there any reason to be gold now? Will they add perks to gold?
  5. Destovie Member

il be sad when eq2 eventually goes although its a no to eqn cause PSS1 (and im sure euro players will agree that they are not trustworthy) i wont be giving anything to
  6. Feldon Well-Known Member

Double tokens/currency.
    500SC/month.
    Oh my yes.